Finally...

Shamrock Audio

Finally...
« on: 9 Mar 2004, 09:16 pm »
...the Eilish is ready to go.

The Eilish is now a reality and available for purchase. This little speaker (13.5"x7"x9.5" HWD), will surprise you with how good it sounds. It reaches down below 50Hz (about 47Hz), and is well balanced to itself. Not bright or forward in its presentation, the Eilish is very smooth and avoids drawing attention to itself.

The Eilish will run $549 per pair (shipped domestically), after April 1. Until then, you may purchase the Eilish at the introductory price of $499. The Eilish offers your choice of oak, cherry, or walnut veneers. Of course, our no-hassle 30-day audition policy applies.

Bryan

Finally...
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2004, 05:30 pm »
Any possibility of posting pictures of the two new speakers?

Shamrock Audio

Finally...
« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2004, 06:11 pm »
Hi Bryan,

Just as soon as I have some pictures I'll be glad to post them. :)

We should have pictures of the Keelin in about a week, and the Eilish right after that. What we have now is beat up and ugly, so we're building some that are suitable for framing. :)

BTW, we haven't made these new speakers public partly due to not having pictures, and partly as a way to say thanks to you folks at AC for your continued patience and support.

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
Finally...
« Reply #3 on: 11 Mar 2004, 02:41 pm »
Hi Mike,
You mentioned in another post that you could send me photo's of my cabinets for my Keelins. I'd love to see them! I can be e-mailed at:
mscruggs@swales.com
or
merscruggs@msn.com

Thanks!

Shamrock Audio

Finally...
« Reply #4 on: 11 Mar 2004, 06:12 pm »
Hi Merle,

Sure thing. In fact, it's in your mailbox right now. :)

Shamrock Audio

Finally...
« Reply #5 on: 6 Apr 2004, 05:48 am »
Quote from: Bryan
Any possibility of posting pictures of the two new speakers?

Hi Bryan,

It took longer than anticipated, but here's a pic of the Eilish in oak.

The camera would take better pictures if it had another operator.  :)

PS. We're extending the introductory price on the Eilish of $499 through the end of April.