SOLD: Salk Veracity HT2-TL in white like new

Jenner

SOLD: Salk Veracity HT2-TL in white like new
« on: 1 Sep 2022, 03:33 am »
Upgraded my HT to Focal Sopra line. So my Salks need a new home!

Also selling the matching HT2C center channel and WoW1 speakers both in white in separate listings as well as a pair of Von Schwikert Audio TS-150 surrounds.

This post is for the:
Salk Veracity HT2-TL Left & Right Tower speakers with RAAL 70-20XR ribbon tweeter and dual Seas W18 Magnesium 7" woofers and front ports.

https://www.salksound.com/model.php?model=Veracity+HT2-TL

There is usually a 12+ month wait to get these new.

I am the original owner, smoke free, pet free house. Very low hours of use in a dedicated home theater. All in like new flawless condition. The grills have never been used. Includes all paperwork, spiked feet, bolts etc.

Shipping is on a pallet in original Salk boxes with the speakers repacked exactly as they arrived to me.
Freight shipping cost will be calculated to your zip code. If possible shipping to a business with a loading dock is cheaper than residential that needs a truck with a liftgate. For example freight from in CT to CA costs $700 with liftgate services and insurance. (liftgate for residential deliveries adds $100)

My phone number is available upon request to answer any questions via voice or txt.
My userID on eBay is nuguy1 (437 feedback 100% positive member since 1999)

Asking $3000 via paypal (add 3.49%)plus actual freight shipping cost with insurance to buyers specific address (TBD) or cash and local pickup.

« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2022, 10:18 pm by Jenner »

Jenner

Re: For Sale: Salk Veracity HT2-TL in white like new
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2022, 05:50 pm »
SOLD
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2022, 10:18 pm by Jenner »