Tube rolling for the Ear head amp: Which Tube 5751/ECC83/12AX7?

Frihed91

I have the Mapltree headphone amp. with all the bells and whistles. It came with the Sovtek 5751 (is it really that or a relabelled 12AX7?).  I have bought some kind of fancy NOS 5751s, both GE and RCA.  I didn't think the bass was as good or as fast as the Sovtek.  The sound was syrupy.  Now, what if I try the ECC83/12AX7?  (i live in Denmark).

What works best for your ears and how?  I don't want any more color than the Sovteks or my cables give me.

I love this headamp.  I happened to have ordered a McAlister PL-10 preamp and Peter McAlister says the headphone amp qualities of this preamp are really good.  I'll be very happy if it comes close to the Mapletree.

I have had very good success with Audio Note Lexus interconnects and Moon-Audio black dragon cable.  These are warm and detailed and i have a feeling that there is a nice interaction between these cables and the Sovteks and that the NOS tubes i tried added too much warmth on top of the cables.  I certainly lost details with those NOS 5751s as well.