SOLD- Acoustic Signature TT-WOW XL- Upgraded- $1750- $4k value

kenJay

SOLD

Up for sale is my beloved Acoustic Signature WOW XL Turntable w/ Upgraded power supply.
Purchased in 2019 & STILL UNDER WARRANTY !
Asking Price: $1750
I am the original, single owner, kept in a dedicated music room: free from smoke/kids/pets, meticulously cared for and sparingly used (due to my work schedule).
I cannot find a mark on it.
This TT uses some of the same tech as found in AC $200k TT.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED ! But please pay via Zelle/Venmo or Pay Pal F&F

Included in Sale:
WOW XL TT- $2500
TA-500 Tonearm- $1000 (w/ hard wired copper cable)
Upgraded Power Supply -AC-1 Linear $500 (most come w/ wall wart, PS upgrade a must)
Special Panzi wood record weight- $200 (no longer available in USA) Amazing sound !
Total: $4200
Tru-lift and cartridge NOT included in sale

This is one amazing TT for the money. German quality engineering at it's best !
Please read at least one review on line:
https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/acoustic-signature-wow-xl-turntable/
https://www.acoustic-signature.com/files/downloads/datasheets/datasheet-wow-xl-en.pdf

TECHNICAL DATA
WOW XL
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 430 mm x 155 mm x 340 mm
Weight approx. 14 kg
Drive System 1 Synchron motor, electronically driven,
internal motor electronic
Speed range 33 1/3 UPM, 45 UPM with BetaDIG motor electronic
Power adapter
External wall plug in Type power adapter
Input: 100 to 264 V AC
Output: 24 V DC
Bearing High precision Tidorfolon II bearing
Chassis 25 mm Plinth, Black high Gloss, Top Cover
10 mm Aluminum, available in silver or black anodized
Platter Aluminum platter 34 mm,
weight: 6.3 kg
Power supply 115 V or 230 V

Why I'm selling?
Moving up the acoustic signature product line.

I prefer NOT to ship but do have original packing. I am willing to drive 60 miles from Philadelphia area to hand deliver assembled TT. Including NY/NJ/PA/DE/MD.
Please check my stellar feedback here and Audiogon kenjay35
Thanks for considering
Peace, Ken

Additional Information:
Jul 25, 23 7:50pm
WOW XL combines a high density wooden plate with a 10mm massive Aluminum plate This is a perfect fit for the Tidorfolon bearing holding the platter Around the massive plate there is a highly polished campfer made by a state of the art natural diamond.A new fully digital motor Electronic provides perfect speed stability and easy operation. The carefully made Aluminum platter is another part which makes the sound of a WOW-XL so outstanding for his price class. The WOW XL Aluminum platter. a solid piece of soft Aluminum to improve his resonance behavior. The platter is additionally coated on the back side with a high damping material to get great results. This high weight in combination with the smooth running Tidorfolon bearing This engine system is absolute stable in his rotation speed and in combination with the digital control easy to use and reliable. The platter extremely low noise, very low friction and long term stability.We achieve this by using Sinter bushes and our Tidorfolon bearing ground. Here we have ultra-tight tolerances and our Tidorfolon bearing is lifetime maintenance free. We trust in this Bearing so it´s covered with a 10 year product warranty.

Includes:
Acoustic Signature WOW XL TT, TA-500 Tonearm w/ hard wired cable, All original packing, including tools/oil, stock leather mat, owners manual, warranty card, AC-01 upgraded power supply, Panzi wood record weight.

« Last Edit: 3 Aug 2023, 09:25 pm by kenJay »