NE-7M and NE-8 photos and shipping dates

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
NE-7M and NE-8 photos and shipping dates
« on: 28 Oct 2008, 11:42 am »
Wow! Both earphones will be launched with new packaging, new aggressive pricing and exceptional performance!  It took us about 2 months to go through extensive QA, packaging design and preparation for mass production.
http://www.nuforce-icon.com/Product-earphone.htm

We will be offering bundled discount with Icon Mobile, NE-7M and NE-8 bundle discount, and multiple units discount (big discount for 10 or more, get everyone in your company to order :)).  Existing NE-7M customers can order NE-8 with discount too. We will contact you for the promotion code.

NE-7M should be shipping November 15 (just to be conservative, will be earlier). NE-8 a week later.
We have produced thousands of earphones but they will probably sell out quickly.  Icon Mobile is still in pilot production stage (we only made 200 units, if all goes well, 1000 units etc) so please bear with us as we scale up production.

You will be able to place PRE-ORDER from our online store (or with your dealer) by end of this week.

mandolin!

Re: NE-7M and NE-8 photos and shipping dates
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2008, 02:06 am »
Jason

In terms of sound quality, what is the difference - both appear to have very similar specs?

You are probably well aware of this but in Australian dollar terms these would now cost $80 and $110  due to the change in x-rates, which means they are comparatively expensive...

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 29 Oct 2008, 06:22 am »
Well, they will still be worth it. Sound quality wise, NE-8 is slightly better. If you need a mic, NE-7M will still make you smile. Otherwise go with NE-8

mandolin!

« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2008, 11:42 pm »
Jason

Any update on the NE-8 shipping date?

Toka

« Reply #4 on: 14 Nov 2008, 12:21 am »
I received my NE-7M and have been really enjoying them...took a bit of playing around with the different ear-tips to get the best fit, but once I found it the benefits were obvious (way more bass, and better outside noise isolation). I love them! Just need an iPhone to hook them up to so I can use the mic.  :cry:

I am using them now through my Icon, and the sound quality is exceptional...very clean, very clear...not unlike the S-1 speakers. Another winner! I have just posted a longer review on Amazon as well. I'll be sure to check out the NE-8's when they are available...I'll likely use those in the home and take the 7M's out and about (once I have a reason to do so, that is).

mandolin!

NE-8 shipping dates
« Reply #5 on: 19 Nov 2008, 02:57 am »
Jason

Any update on the shipping date for NE-8?

I was hoping to buy them for a Christmas present...

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #6 on: 21 Nov 2008, 01:59 am »
I am sure NE-8 will be out in time for you to buy it for Christmas. I will report back asap.

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #7 on: 21 Nov 2008, 01:16 pm »
NE-8 shipping on Dec 2 to distributors, shipping from online store Dec 2 too.

richierich

« Reply #8 on: 25 Nov 2008, 03:50 am »
hi Nuforce I'm very interested in preordering a set or two of the NE-8 earphones. Would I be able to get the special promotion applied as well? I am ready to preorder right away. Thanks!

Rich  :D

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #9 on: 26 Nov 2008, 09:26 am »
We will have a 1 week promotion for NE-8 too. They are being shipped over today so we should get them by next Monday.

richierich

« Reply #10 on: 26 Nov 2008, 09:00 pm »
Hi Jason when will the preorder page be up for the NE-8? Sorry, just too anxious.  :thumb:

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #11 on: 30 Nov 2008, 04:23 am »
Ok, I will do it this weekend. I have been working throughout the holidays  :thumb:

richierich

« Reply #12 on: 1 Dec 2008, 12:41 am »
Thank you so much Jason!! I just ordered two sets! Can't wait!!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

mandolin!

« Reply #13 on: 1 Dec 2008, 01:12 am »
Jason

In your first post, you mention bundle deicounts.

What is the bundle deal if I buy the NE-8 with the Icon Mobile? (I am also an existing customer with  Nuforce Icon and S1 speakers, via your Aussie distributor).

Thanks
m!

Hooran

« Reply #14 on: 1 Dec 2008, 03:03 am »
Ordered a set of NE-8s!

A reviewer from Headfi gave the NE-7M a stellar review.  No one has any mention of the NE-8, however.  I hope that the NE-8 provides the improvement over the NE-7M that its name and price implicate!  I am looking forward to receiving the NE-8s and reviewing them compared to my UE Triple.fi 10s and soon-to-arrive-as-well Westone 3s.  Music listening overload in the next few days  :rotflmao: So convenient that this week and next week is final exams week for me...
« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2008, 12:52 am by Hooran »

Dylan Farnum

« Reply #15 on: 1 Dec 2008, 06:32 am »
jason what kind of warrenty will the ne-8 have and how is the bass compared to the ne7m and how long will the $60 price for the ne-8 last? thanks
« Last Edit: 1 Dec 2008, 08:06 am by Dylan Farnum »

richierich

« Reply #16 on: 1 Dec 2008, 05:36 pm »
jason what kind of warrenty will the ne-8 have and how is the bass compared to the ne7m and how long will the $60 price for the ne-8 last? thanks

Jason said the promo will be held for a week only. But don't take my word for it  :D

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #17 on: 3 Dec 2008, 10:56 pm »
Sorry, we have some shipping problem with NE-8 and it hasn't arrived yet!  :cry:
Well, the good news is that we'll extend the promotional discount for NE-8 for much longer period, possibly till end of the month.
I will start taking orders again after I can confirm that it has been really shipped.

Since we have been offering introductory discount on NE-7M and NE-8 so we have not introduce any bundle discount with Icon Mobile.  Hey, we have been keeping our margin at rock bottom  :(
Basically what we could have done is set a higher list price and then discount it but then that's not our practice.

richierich

« Reply #18 on: 4 Dec 2008, 12:42 am »
Hey no problem Jason. Thanks for the excellent service by refunding the shipping charge. Most businesses wouldn't have done what you did. But it's going to be a tough 10 days  :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hooran

« Reply #19 on: 4 Dec 2008, 03:31 am »
Agreed, thank you for the shipping refund  :green: