The floods done done their evils...

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
The floods done done their evils...
« on: 22 Sep 2011, 12:18 am »
Bill Baker of Purity Audio lives in upstate New York and  was devasted by the rains that recently plagued the Northeast.  My friend Nick Venice of Arcici rack system fame had some flooding, too. 

Bill's shop was pretty well devastated and could stand all of the thoughts, prayers and assistance that you might want to throw his way.

The small audio industry is a small and very close knit group.  We bust our collective butts to put out the best possible products at accessible pricing because we love the idiom.  Because of this, we generally make an acceptable living as long as everything is flowing along smoothly.  It is times like this that the support for people like Gary Dodd and Lee Weiland's family is so important.  You all come to the rescue and that is a good thing.  Community is what we are all about here.  Let us see what we can do to help, OK?

I am blessed to be in the Audio Circle Family.

Dave   

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Re: The floods done done their evils...
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2011, 01:46 am »
Dave,
Is anyone at AC in charge of organizing help?  Who do we contact?
Scott

arthurs

Re: The floods done done their evils...
« Reply #2 on: 22 Sep 2011, 02:11 am »
Dave, you are the man and your post reflects the very best of our little community here. Thanks my friend.

Scott, I have a couple items for sale in other threads with proceeds going to Bill and family.  I'll be happy to gather, document, and forward anything people want to contribute to help Bill and his family.  My paypal is asmuck@sbcglobal.net if you'd rather send a check, PM me for info.

Thanks all!