SOLD NEW iFi iPhono2 - Custom PSU

rooze

SOLD NEW iFi iPhono2 - Custom PSU
« on: 29 Dec 2019, 04:25 pm »
Brand new iPhono2 - box still has cellophane wrapper, so never opened. I purchased this for a project but no longer need it. I am not a dealer so I don't think you can register the product at their website. I'll warranty it 'Not Dead On Arrival'.

I've used both the original and the 2 in the past and this is a really impressive sounding phono stage that doesn't sound out of place with any TT package (table / arm / cartridge) valued up to around $10K, IMHO.

You're nearing the precipice of diminishing returns with the iPhono2, yes you can buy better sounding units but you'll get small incremental improvements for high dollar investment.
With the iPhono2 I'm sending you a free used AccuBasston 'Steady' Linear Power Supply rated at 15v. There are forum comments on how this PSU improves the sound on the crappy wal-wart that comes with the iPhono2.

This has the original box and accessories (cable/PC) and is a rock-solid heavy bugger that's quite large. It has maybe 200 hours continuous on-time and looks in great shape. There's a link to the unit here:
http://www.centuryaudioinc.com/product/showproduct.php?lang=en&id=39

The PSU was $150 + shipping

$549 + $150 + $35 shipping = $734

Yours for $475 shipped anywhere in the Con USA via Priority Mail and PP fees covered.

I'll ship within 1 business day of receiving payment via PayPal. Or save $35 and pick them up if you're close by VA 23920.

Haven’t traded much here but have feedback on Audiogon under Rooze

Cheers

Rooze

« Last Edit: 1 Jan 2020, 04:33 pm by rooze »