Entertainment system complete!

Kruz

Re: Entertainment system complete!
« Reply #20 on: 17 Feb 2014, 10:14 pm »
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for!

The center channel and rear speakers were mounted with a french cleat. The wire went through the wall behind the speaker. Jim customized the rear speaker boxes to fit in the space available and it worked out perfect. I will reactivate my original post so you can see the whole setup. The room is a large fan shape, not ideal for surround sound, but with the way it is positioned the living room, dining area and kitchen are all filled with sound. The receiver also helped to balance everything. The TV is actually a straight shot from the sweet spot.

audiotom

• Ground control to Major Tom
    • for everything music
Re: Entertainment system complete!
« Reply #21 on: 8 Mar 2014, 07:01 am »
You certainly have function and asthetics and the center channel mount looks flawless, love that white

Does your wide separation of the left and right speakers create a slight hole in the center or is the toe in sufficient to compensate? If you didnt have the center and tv there I would have swapped the sub and the right speaker position

Your rears look nice.  I would have considered the audio gear on the wall with windows and the couch out in the room facing it and the fireplace

Enjoy