Amazing!

gab

Amazing!
« on: 29 Jun 2014, 10:13 pm »
Canada Rob posted this on "Omega Projects" (a FULLRANGEMAN thread about the Alnico 7A driver) a few days ago:

Hello DIYers,

Louis and I had a discussion, and he does not want any more DIY threads or posts on the Omega AudioCircle.  The Omega AudioCircle is about finished Omega speakers, and their promotion.  Louis is permanently out of the DIY business and wants no part of it other than warranty for the tiny handful of original purchasers of his drivers.  I suggest you move your discussion over to this circle: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=128.0
Further DIY posts or threads anywhere on the Omega AudioCircle will be deleted without notice, including this thread if it is added to.

Nothing else was ever posted but he deleted the thread anyway! The thread now resides in the Intergalactic Wastebin.

Amazing!

Guy 13

Re: Amazing!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2014, 03:34 am »
Canada Rob posted this on "Omega Projects" (a FULLRANGEMAN thread about the Alnico 7A driver) a few days ago:

Hello DIYers,

Louis and I had a discussion, and he does not want any more DIY threads or posts on the Omega AudioCircle.  The Omega AudioCircle is about finished Omega speakers, and their promotion.  Louis is permanently out of the DIY business and wants no part of it other than warranty for the tiny handful of original purchasers of his drivers.  I suggest you move your discussion over to this circle: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=128.0
Further DIY posts or threads anywhere on the Omega AudioCircle will be deleted without notice, including this thread if it is added to.

Nothing else was ever posted but he deleted the thread anyway! The thread now resides in the Intergalactic Wastebin.

Amazing!

Hi all.

It's Louis and Canada Rob's site/circle, they can do whatever please them.
If they see something on their site that look negative to the Omega products
they will delete it without any hesitation,
that's what might happen with this post of mine,
I am anxious to see how long he will tolerate my post.
Is that what Omega call freedom of speech? :scratch:

Guy 13
By the way, my Omega 7F have AMAZING sound...
 :thumb:

RDavidson

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2014, 02:40 pm »
Omega giveth in the first place. They have every right (for whatever reason) to taketh away. Not sure why others, in no way associated with Louis's business or well being, feel wronged by this? :duh:
This thread should be deleted. It's pointless.

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun 2014, 03:27 pm »
I'm not sure this is fair, they made the decision that they don't have the "bandwidth" to support DIY... it's not so difficult to understand and I think the decision should be respected.

It has nothing to do with censoring anything.  :nono:

Canada Rob

• Industry Participant
    • Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2014, 05:44 pm »

Hello DIYers,

Amazing!

Gab,
Louis wanted it moved altogether.  It can still be viewed in the bin, as all deleted threads can.  I also gave a link for your discussion to continue in.
DIY is gone, and the DIY discussions have been detracting from our normal discussions which are centred on completed Omega speakers.