Please Post Your Icon related setup here

Chromisdesigns

• Darla, our beach cat, contemplating the sea
    • Fine-gemstones.com
Re: Please Post Your Icon related setup here
« Reply #20 on: 22 Aug 2010, 01:26 am »
Icon + S-1 with upgraded power supply, M&K VX-7 subwoofer, driven via USB DAC in the Icon from Windows PC, both vbr AAC files ripped from CD in iTunes, and with Pandora One subscription.  Sounds great!

Occasionally, I'll use the headphone port with Sennheiser HD600 cans.
« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2010, 12:32 am by Chromisdesigns »

canuck_stereo_guy

« Reply #21 on: 19 Dec 2010, 03:49 pm »
Hi everyone,

I use a Mac mini to serve my music files + the Nuforce HDP but in my Midi the HDP is not being recognized, & therefore I am limited to 44 hz.

Any ideas? Does the HDP have any drivers?

Thanks...

mooremg1

« Reply #22 on: 27 Jan 2011, 10:45 pm »
Here's my all Nuforce setup.  A 2010 Mac Mini with 27" Cinema Display is the music source.  I spend hours a day working at this desk and I can listen without fatigue.  I have an Icon HDP feeding NHT M00's at my work computer. 

jimmy.kl

« Reply #23 on: 18 Apr 2011, 04:41 am »
Gidday. This was my setup until recently. I'm showing off the setting more than the system because I loved how it fitted in while sounding fantastic 8)

Original Icon with upgraded PSU and S-1 speakers. A Wharfedale subwoofer is hidden away out of view. Mac Mini providing tunes.

Am currently considering upgrading to some form of Nuforce DAC driving Quad 12L active speakers.

Picker

« Reply #24 on: 28 Dec 2012, 06:12 am »
two years ago after some research

I went back to a ProLogic 5.1 system with Martin Logan Motion 4. Today I'm back with a DDA-100 and a pair of ML Motion 15

« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2012, 03:52 pm by Picker »