Canada hay ?

2bigears

Canada hay ?
« on: 20 Nov 2019, 08:18 pm »
 :D   Such a small market it's not worth it. I'd love to hear the x5's ,,,, no dealers.. those speakers look way interesting with all the bases covered.   :D hummmm

dls123

• Industry Participant
    • Citation Restoration
Re: Canada hay ?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2019, 08:43 pm »
You mean Canada eh?:)

I have a pair of X5 on order, but I am in the SE corner of BC.  If you happen to be in BC and are traveling through New Denver (close to Nelson), you are welcome to hear them.  Should be here by early Dec.   But you are probably back east somewhere, just due to the odds...

cheers,
Don

LesterSleepsIn

• Occasionally consternated
« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2019, 08:53 pm »
And I still want to hear the M4 Turbo S, the first Spatial to catch my eye ... and ear.

2bigears

« Reply #3 on: 21 Nov 2019, 12:39 am »
 :D hi Don. I'm in Kelowna.  And from Sask,,,,, hay is what we made there,,,, but your right !  eh ,,is the proper canuck spelling.   :D thanks .  Would love to hear your speakers. I may order a set real soon and like every speaker I have ever bought,,,, unheard.   :D

Wind Chaser

« Reply #4 on: 21 Nov 2019, 08:09 am »
I wouldn't mind hearing them too, but I'm about 4 hours away in the South Okanagan. Perhaps in the spring?

Shakeydeal

« Reply #5 on: 21 Nov 2019, 08:33 am »
Spring in Canada? What’s that, like a week and half? :lol:

dls123

• Industry Participant
    • Citation Restoration
« Reply #6 on: 21 Nov 2019, 03:35 pm »
Spring in Canada? What’s that, like a week and half? :lol:
Sure, not a problem.  When you see my review posted you will know I have them!

2bigears

« Reply #7 on: 26 Apr 2020, 10:25 pm »
 :D hello all you home-stuck peeps like little old me.  is a pair of M3 tri masters a good used buy still ?  Thinking of jumping on a pair maybe soon .....  :D.  Wash your hands now,, don't touch your face ..