Denon 2900 and 5900 - Universal Truth Mods Now Available!

modwright

• Facilitator
    • ModWright Instruments
I am writing this to notify that things are moving along nicely now on the Denon 2900 and Denon 5900 Universal Truth Tube Mods. We have mentioned this on-line, but have not had a chance to update the website yet. As it is, we already have a wait list of eager customers.

I have started scheduling hard dates for those on the list and we are producing the mods efficiently now and with exceptional results.

One of our recent Denon 2900 Tube Mod customers is selling off all of his older digital gear, including a Bel Canto DAC2, because his tube-modified Denon 2900 is simply head and shoulders above his other digital gear. I am very excited about the results and believe that this modified unit is an exceptional value and represents an incredible level of performance. It took a while to finallize the design, but I am VERY happy with the result: Clean, natural and palpable sound. Tonality, presence, soundstage and musicality are among the best
that we have produced to date.

The combination of the DSD1790 DAC chip, and our pure - all triode, op-amp
free, ZERO feedback - analog signal path have produced something quite remarkable.

We have the first three 5900 units on hand that are receiving the tube mods right now. These prove to be even better and I am excited to hear the results.

If you have a Denon 2900 or 5900 and are considering having it modified, please contact us as soon as possible. We do ask for a 25% non-refundable deposit to guarantee a start date, with the remainder of payment due upon completion. We will also be offering new, fully modified units, both 2900's and 5900's.

Average turnaround time from receipt of unit to completion of the work is 3-weeks.

Mod Details and pricing will be posted on our website very soon.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

Dan W.