« Reply #21 on: 5 Apr 2014, 02:34 pm »
Louis,
               best of luck with your new endeavor.

charles

beowulf

Re: Announcement
« Reply #22 on: 29 Apr 2014, 09:14 pm »
Hello beowulf,
Right now I and my family have just finished a big move (boxes everywhere), and when I can get some reasonable order around here, I hope to go at this hammer and tong.  Hopefully mid April I will be at it.

Hi Canada Rob, I hope all went well with your move/transition and you and the family are all nice and comfy by now (haha ... I know moving sucks).  I just thought I'd check in and see if you're anywhere near to the re-grand opening of sorts pertaining to the Omega store, etc. and I'm also anxious to hear more about the Paramount Series, etc.

THANKS!!!

Canada Rob

• Industry Participant
    • Industry Participant
« Reply #23 on: 30 Apr 2014, 05:49 am »
Hello beowulf,

Thanks for checking up on me.  Right now I am working on the new Omega website while Louis is working on product for the Omega store, along with working on the Paramount line.  Unfortunately (really a good thing for him), as far as the store goes, he seems to be selling the "store stock" as fast as he can build it. 

The Paramount line will have a wide baffle RS5 based very high end stand mounter (with included matching 4 post steel stand), then an Alnico based speaker, and finally an 8" ferrite based speaker.  The RS5 based speaker is almost built, but the others are still in the planning stage.

Guy 13

« Reply #24 on: 30 Apr 2014, 06:00 am »
Hello beowulf,

Thanks for checking up on me.  Right now I am working on the new Omega website while Louis is working on product for the Omega store, along with working on the Paramount line.  Unfortunately (really a good thing for him), as far as the store goes, he seems to be selling the "store stock" as fast as he can build it. 

The Paramount line will have a wide baffle RS5 based very high end stand mounter (with included matching 4 post steel stand), then an Alnico based speaker, and finally an 8" ferrite based speaker.  The RS5 based speaker is almost built, but the others are still in the planning stage.
Hi Canada/US Rob. :lol:
What are our chances to see pictures of the interior of the Alibaba/Omega
cavern or Rob's cavern or Louis cavern?

Guy 13

beowulf

« Reply #25 on: 30 Apr 2014, 03:46 pm »
Hello beowulf,

Thanks for the update Rob, I will be looking forward to some specs, pics and pricing!

FireGuy

« Reply #26 on: 30 Apr 2014, 06:02 pm »
Hello beowulf,

Is there a "Trade Up" program being considered in Omega's future?  I know of this option with other vendors and it seems to very popular and advantageous for both the buyer (upgradee) and the seller.

Canada Rob

• Industry Participant
    • Industry Participant
« Reply #27 on: 30 Apr 2014, 07:11 pm »
Is there a "Trade Up" program being considered in Omega's future?  I know of this option with other vendors and it seems to very popular and advantageous for both the buyer (upgradee) and the seller.
Hello FireGuy,

There is no across the board trade-in program, but Louis may do trade-ins on a case by case basis.  No sideways, or close to sideways trades, it must be a substantial upgrade.

beowulf

« Reply #28 on: 30 Apr 2014, 11:37 pm »
Hello FireGuy,

There is no across the board trade-in program, but Louis may do trade-ins on a case by case basis.  No sideways, or close to sideways trades, it must be a substantial upgrade.

That's very cool to know there's a possibility!  I see a lot of potential in that.

beowulf

« Reply #29 on: 2 Jun 2014, 10:19 pm »
Hi Canada Rob, I hope all went well with your move/transition and you and the family are all nice and comfy by now (haha ... I know moving sucks).  I just thought I'd check in and see if you're anywhere near to the re-grand opening of sorts pertaining to the Omega store, etc. and I'm also anxious to hear more about the Paramount Series, etc.

THANKS!!!

Bump ...

I just thought I'd check in and see if you're anywhere near to the re-grand opening of sorts pertaining to the Omega store, etc. and I'm also anxious to hear more about the Paramount Series, etc.

THANKS!!!

Canada Rob

• Industry Participant
    • Industry Participant
« Reply #30 on: 3 Jun 2014, 12:18 am »
beowulf,

I am making slow progress on the re-do of the website.  The visual theme is more challenging than the current Omega website. 

The store?  Louis is working on stock for it, along with doing regular orders.  Sorry I can't give any more info than this, but we are both plugging away as best we can.

beowulf

« Reply #31 on: 3 Jun 2014, 04:21 am »
beowulf,

I am making slow progress on the re-do of the website.  The visual theme is more challenging than the current Omega website. 

The store?  Louis is working on stock for it, along with doing regular orders.  Sorry I can't give any more info than this, but we are both plugging away as best we can.

Sounds good CR ... keep on truckin'! :thumb: