Waversa System with Daedalus Poseidon Speakers

A_shah

Waversa System with Daedalus Poseidon Speakers
« on: 7 Sep 2019, 06:15 am »
Just sharing my Daedalus Poseidon Speakers with a  Waversa Pre- & 300B mono amps , full loom of allnic cables  :D
:popcorn:

advanced101

Re: Waversa System with Daedalus Poseidon Speakers
« Reply #1 on: 7 Sep 2019, 12:08 pm »
Very nice.  Not often you see the grills on the Daedalus.  This post made me realize we don't have an Owner's System Photo thread.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 7 Sep 2019, 02:27 pm »
Very nice, Ashgar!

Jonathon Janusz

« Reply #3 on: 7 Sep 2019, 02:47 pm »
Did Lou start offering a gloss lacquer option, because the reflection of your gear in the left speaker is pretty impressive if that is just polished satin!  Nice looking systems - I see the KEFs kinda hiding next to the TV - which I'm guessing is two separate signal paths for movies/TV and music?

jriggy

« Reply #4 on: 7 Sep 2019, 03:42 pm »
Could you separated the TV system to a sidewall and view it from the couch that’s in front of the left speaker? You'll be blown away hearing a system of that caliber without the stand and screen between them. Also getting the inherent noise from the video components away from the sensitive tube gear—especially DHT’s.
I know from experience that there is an even higher level of performance right there and waiting.

A_shah

« Reply #5 on: 8 Sep 2019, 07:34 am »
@jriggy
Hmm maybe I could try that when the ""wife is not home"" :lol: , but that is huge OLED C8 TV very thin  some friends came to listen once we tried putting blankets on it .  I  do own a radio Shack meter & software maybe have a sound engineer friend come and help me with that some times in the future  But  I can tell you it sounds fantastic as is. also  the opinion of those friends (audiophile) who have come and listened to my system- speakers vanish everything seem to floats in mid air ! don't know if that makes sense( dedicated line with PS audio outlets & PS audio Dectet power center  , ISI Purifier,  a couple of noise harvesters don't know if they do much ???.  video electrical system are on a separate outlets in the back- Thank you very much  for the feedback !

@Jonathon Januz
No, Lou does not offer gloss lacquer, it is the reflection from the cherry wooden floor & sun , yes the Kef's are a totally separate 5.1 system with two separate signal paths, separate  amps etc  except they share the Oppo 205
@ mressegui : thank you !

@ advanced 101  "Grills- wife acceptance factor :P but for serious listening when audiophile friends come over we take the grills off !
« Last Edit: 8 Sep 2019, 09:02 am by A_shah »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 8 Sep 2019, 03:43 pm »
Very nice setup. I have always been a fan of Lou' s speakers but haven't heard any of the new designs or updates in years.  Enjoy and thanks for sharing.