C4

richidoo

C4
« on: 24 Jul 2007, 08:38 pm »
Roger, would you please describe the new C4 preamp? Only thing I can find about it is from your price list. 2 inputs and regulated PS. Thanks for any additional information. Picture, maybe? 
Thanks!
Rich

Roger A. Modjeski

Re: C4
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2007, 06:45 am »
Rich,

Thanks for your interest. A picture is worth a thousand words and my Web designer has been very busy lately. He's on vacation from his regular job and will do his best to get some pictures up this or next week.

MR has always been heavy on product design and light on the advertising, but we are working on that. I put up a few pictures in the AC gallery but I don't know how to link them so you can see them. Can someone let me know about that?

The preamp has some unusual features. In addition to the 2 regulator tubes in back one can order 1, 2 or 3 sockets arranged nicely in front of them.  A single 9 pin socket is configured for the standard 12 series and 6DJ8, 6BQ7 tubes we all know and love. Or it can be ordered with two 7 pin sockets for the popular single triodes like 6HM5, 6C4, 6J6, 6J4. With the 3 socket configuration you can have both single triodes or double triodes by installing whichever you desire at the time. There are also some Western Electric tubes I am looking into.

It will physically match any of the EM7 amplifiers and the 103 speakers. The system would look very nice on a desk or credenza behind a desk or in you listening room or bedroom. A 9 inch deep bookshelf will accommodate the whole system.

As we often do, we are offering an introductory price on 2 component (10% off individual price) and 3 component (15% off individual price) systems. Don't forget we can add the "Small Speaker EQ to either the pre or power amp.

Multiple inputs up to 6 and multiple outputs are available for a small extra fee.

RAM

richidoo

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2007, 02:06 am »

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #3 on: 29 Jul 2007, 09:25 pm »
Richidoo,

Thanks for the links. Here's my having a go at it.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallerylastup&cat=0&pos=0

Is there a way for me to provide a link to all my pictures? I have 3 albums uploaded presently.

Roger

Double Ugly

« Reply #4 on: 29 Jul 2007, 09:34 pm »
Is there a way for me to provide a link to all my pictures? I have 3 albums uploaded presently.

Here's a direct link to your gallery, Roger, and here is the actual url: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;user=39004

If you understand how to create hyperlinks, you can attach a link to your gallery in your signature (reference the link to my gallery below this post).

Hope this helps.

-Jim

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #5 on: 29 Jul 2007, 09:37 pm »
Thanks, that helps a lot.

Roger