FS: Vintage Krell Stealth DAC

ctsooner

FS: Vintage Krell Stealth DAC
« on: 4 Jul 2014, 05:55 pm »
Mint condition with no scratches. 
Asking only 375 or best offer

Vintage DAC from Krell.  Still out performs nearly any DAC under 750!  I have yet to hear bass this controlled at anything near this asking price.  These are rare to find on the used market because they sound very good still.  I've upgraded to a very high priced DAC

Advanced 1 bit, ladder technology.  It's built like a tank like original Krell products were and it's fully balanced. Still sounds great. 

Located in Berlin, CT 066037.  I can drive to meet if not too far away.  Willing to ship if buyer pays the fees.  Paypal  accepted. It's in MINT condition with no scratches.  The bass on this thing is rock solid.

« Last Edit: 15 Jan 2015, 08:24 pm by ctsooner »

ctsooner

Re: FS: Vintage Krell Stealth DAC
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jul 2014, 04:12 pm »
Still for sale. This is a classic and it still sounds better than so many of the under 750 DACS.  The bass is incredible as is the soundstage.  If interested just make a reasonable offer.  Thanks.  Any questions, PM me or just ask in this thread. 

ctsooner

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2014, 04:13 pm »
Still for sale. This is a classic and it still sounds better than so many of the under 750 DACS.  The bass is incredible as is the soundstage.  If interested just make a reasonable offer.  Thanks.  Any questions, PM me or just ask in this thread. 

ctsooner

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2014, 03:51 pm »
Make an offer if you have interest. It's still a great sounding DAC that's built like a tank.  Better than the 750 and under DAC's on the market.

ctsooner

« Reply #4 on: 15 Jan 2015, 08:43 pm »
back on the market

ctsooner

« Reply #5 on: 29 Jan 2015, 01:40 pm »
Bump for anyone who wants a great DAC that is built like a tank.  Make an offer.