**SOLD** FS: ICEpower Amp (1200AS2) **SOLD**

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
**SOLD** FS: ICEpower Amp (1200AS2) **SOLD**
« on: 19 Apr 2018, 01:00 am »
Up for sale is the incredible ICEpower 1200AS2 powered amp.  It has all Furutech connectors - Thanks to the AC Member who hooked me up with them! 

The amp case has the black Takachi feet too. 

$OLD shipped to your door to the lower 48 when paid by check.

The amp has the approved ICEPower wiring sets as that's all that's required IMO for the best sound.  Also, this amp is setup with standby.  Once the amp has signal the amp will turn on instantly.  ~13W of power when in standby and ~30W while all turned on. 

Here are the Furutech connectors used:
Furutech FT-786F (R) XLR Chassis female rhodium

Furutech FT-807 (R) Binding post pair rhodium

Furutech FI-06 (R) IEC inlet rhodium
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2018, 02:26 am by jtwrace »

RDavidson

Re: FS: ICEpower Amp (1200AS2)
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2018, 01:46 am »
Any pics of the front?

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2018, 01:49 am »
Any pics of the front?
Looks just like the back of the amp.  I don't want to take off the blue protection. 

Here is the same case, different amp. 

RDavidson

« Reply #3 on: 19 Apr 2018, 03:00 am »
Thanks. That's helpful.

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2018, 01:34 pm »
Thanks. That's helpful.
You're welcome! 

nc42acc

« Reply #5 on: 19 Apr 2018, 04:24 pm »
Why are you selling if I may ask?

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: 19 Apr 2018, 05:17 pm »
Why are you selling if I may ask?
Just a spare that I have.  I'm keeping my 4ch amp to use with my JBL M2's though.   :green:

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: 19 Apr 2018, 06:12 pm »
I've been asked a few times already so I'll update this post.  Yes, all hardware on the outside of the amp is black and not silver in color. 

richidoo

« Reply #8 on: 19 Apr 2018, 08:14 pm »
I grabbed one of these from Jason. I heard his 4ch at my house this past Saturday, and it made my speakers really come alive. Sunday I told him yes, Monday we emailed about the build details, and it just arrived 2 hours ago on Thursday! WHAT? I thought you had to wait months to get one of these? ;)

Nice solid copper rhodium foofootech connectors, brand new case, excellent clean build by the book. Well packed for shipping. Everything is as he described. Thanks Jason!

And they are kicking the crap out of my 3ohm Legacy Focus speakers. The ICE amp sounds seriously ballsy but it's also really musical and has very accurate tone. This is gonna be fun!

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #9 on: 19 Apr 2018, 09:28 pm »
I grabbed one of these from Jason. I heard his 4ch at my house this past Saturday, and it made my speakers really come alive. Sunday I told him yes, Monday we emailed about the build details, and it just arrived 2 hours ago on Thursday! WHAT? I thought you had to wait months to get one of these? ;)

Nice solid copper rhodium foofootech connectors, brand new case, excellent clean build by the book. Well packed for shipping. Everything is as he described. Thanks Jason!

And they are kicking the crap out of my 3ohm Legacy Focus speakers. The ICE amp sounds seriously ballsy but it's also really musical and has very accurate tone. This is gonna be fun!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Best,
Anand.

jtwrace

• TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: 21 Apr 2018, 01:37 am »

Glad you're happy!   :thumb: