empty spaces inside Stratos

byteme

empty spaces inside Stratos
« Reply #20 on: 8 Oct 2003, 06:55 pm »
Quote from: Anton K.
Come on, Klaus!

The fact that I disagree with you on one (!) point does not make me your enemy.

Anton

No, but coming to a forum dedicated to his products and bashing both him and them -

HONESTLY, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT MAKING CHASSIS ONLY CHEAPER BY 30% WOULD BE NOTICEABLE ON BLIND TEST?
Instead, I'm always looking to pile on to the value of the amp.
OH YEAH, SURE YOU DO! THEY ALL (SAY THEY) DO!
If you don't understand this logic, then you're completely off the mark indeed with any other industry (other than micro or nano industries, of course) as far as solidity is concerned. Even in the sportscar industry, where weight is the enemy, solidity is king.
WOW! WHAT A GENERALIZATION! ARE YOU FEELING THREATHENED?
IF "Throwing VA ratings of transformers in the ring as an absolute shows complete ignorance", THEN WHAT DOES THROWING SPORTSCARS IN THE RING SHOW?

ALL IN ALL GOOD (ALBEIT A BIT "PUSHY") MARKETING EFFORT, BUT ITS PLACE IS AT THE HOMEPAGE INSTEAD OF "VALUE COMPARISON" SECTION IN THE FIRST PLACE

not to mention telling him how to set up his web site sure seems like you're trying awfully damn hard to make him your enemy.

Are you here to learn?  Because if so, you're going about it the wrong way.  If you're just a troll trying to rile things up do us all a favor, piss off and go away.  If you are so sadly miseducated and misinformed that you believe everything you read on the web or hear from other people without trying to make up your own mind - then I almost feel sorry for you.