December 2010 Now Available

Affordable$$Audio

December 2010 Now Available
« on: 22 Dec 2010, 02:58 pm »
Hello Readers:
With the December Issue, Affordable$$Audio completes its fifth year of publication.  In this issue you'll find reviews of the Eastern Electric MiniMax DAC, Audioengine N22, and our choices for the Best of 2010.  Plus, much more...

www.affordableaudio.org

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Re: December 2010 Now Available
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2011, 02:47 am »
I think the merger between Hifizine and your mag is a great move. Hifizine is user friendly and I believe it will serve as a great vehicle for a more enhanced viewing experience.

Best of luck!

Anand.

bmwr75

« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2011, 12:19 am »
Thanks for the 5 good years of A$$A.

Barry_NJ

• So much media... So little time...
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jan 2011, 01:59 am »
Congrats and thanks!

goldlizsts

• Let Music Flow!
« Reply #4 on: 25 Jan 2011, 10:44 am »
As far as I can recall, each time I tried to read an announced issue, I'd have problems calling it up.  This time, no exception.  I clicked on that circle (Best of 2010) area, blank screen.  Went into "Issues", clicked December 2010 on the left side, same.....  No, I do have the full Adobe 9.0 Pro program resident on my PC, so it's not because I don't have Acroread.....  I don't see any flashing warning message atop of the screen either. :duh: :scratch: :green: ; Clicked on the "Envelope" box, and a message screen did come up.....  :icon_lol:

Affordable$$Audio

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jan 2011, 07:20 pm »
The new website is up.  A few tweaks and final touches are still needed.  I hope everyone finds it useful.

Goldlizsts:
I have no answer for you since 99.9999% of readers have no problems in downloading an issue.  Hopefully, you'll have better luck with the new design.

jeffh

« Reply #6 on: 28 Jan 2011, 09:37 pm »
The new website is up.  A few tweaks and final touches are still needed.  I hope everyone finds it useful.

The new website looks very nice.  THANKS for the free monthly magazine.  I read it cover to cover or maybe I should say screen to screen each month.

goldlizsts

• Let Music Flow!
« Reply #7 on: 29 Jan 2011, 02:32 pm »

Goldlizsts:
I have no answer for you since 99.9999% of readers have no problems in downloading an issue.  Hopefully, you'll have better luck with the new design.

In Firefox just now I was able to get it.  I clicked the link in this thread, but in Hifizine's site I had to go to the Index to call up the December issue.  It actually sat there for a while before it came up (I intentionally walked away when I saw the blank first screen, and came back like 10 minutes later).  Probably because it's a big file (PDF?).  May be in IE8 I didn't wait enough with the blank screen (I have DSL, and not dial-up, so I thought it'd be faster than that!?).  I did have problems with IE, in A/C I couldn't delete any PM......  But in Firefox I can with no complication.

Affordable$$Audio

« Reply #8 on: 29 Jan 2011, 11:55 pm »
Goldlizsts:
The HiFi Zine link is just to the main page which details the main page.  Beyond providing the link I have no control.  Glad to hear that that you have zero problems with Firefox.