Attn Vandersteen owners- FMS speaker cables with Vandy spades

Lincnabby

• 520-548-8156
Up for sale: PRICE DROP!!! Make an offer. Let’s make a deal.

(See FMS Cables below- price reduced to $150.00)

I have two full pairs of Vandersteen compatible FMS WaveGuide 202 biwire speaker cables with full-size spades on amp end, and Vandersteen sized spades on speaker end. They are 10 feet each in length.

Here's some basic info about these wires from Bill Lowe, an early designer for AudioQuest, who developed them...
"The FMS "Grey" SC is from the late 80's. It's very well made with "FMS" helical serve conductors in OFHC enamel coated wire with TPFE tape dialectric. The design was for AudioQuest but our relationship with AQ (1983-1987) ended before the cable was made. AudioStream (Paradigm Loudspeakers) licensed a version the design made with bare copper and sold it as Audiostream Black. Changing the construction from enamel coated to bare copper did not have any sonic penalty, which surprised me (and Bill Low). I kept working on the design with bare copper, and in the early 90's it was manufactured and sold as FMS WaveGuide, first "102" then "202". Many miles of this cable (2-15,000 ft runs and one 25,000 ft. run) have been sold. The "202" is the best of all of them. It is much more transparent (Harry Pearson definition) than the others. This gives it a 3D realism that goes beyond not only the previous versions, but most of what is currently available. I have been in demo rooms and heard 202 embarass $10K cables."

Asking $150 for both pairs of the FMS (full biwire set), not including shipping.

Thanks for looking!
Lincoln

PS- I prefer to not separate either of the above double pairs of cables, due to the unique nature of the Vandersteen spades. This set isOPTIMAL for Vandy owners for biwiring. If I get no offers, I will then consider selling pairs separately, though mods or adaptors may be necessary for other types of speakers.

« Last Edit: 5 Dec 2018, 07:55 pm by Lincnabby »

Lincnabby

• 520-548-8156
Price dropped to $365.

Lincnabby

• 520-548-8156

Lincnabby

• 520-548-8156
Clear Days are sold.
FMS price drop to $150. This includes two full pairs.