Sapphire M3's - Gallium Nitride Amps

Charles Xavier

Re: Sapphire M3's - Gallium Nitride Amps
« Reply #580 on: 5 Jan 2023, 05:51 pm »
I used a tube preamp in front of the LSA GanFET 350 through Cube Nenuphar Mini's and it was excellent.

Got to give this guy a bump here. This is a giveaway

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649915419-lsa-gan-350-amp-free-shipping/

RonN5

« Reply #581 on: 5 Jan 2023, 05:56 pm »
Hint… if you want to sell something…. Post Better Pictures!!

Charles Xavier

« Reply #582 on: 5 Jan 2023, 06:02 pm »
Hint… if you want to sell something…. Post Better Pictures!!

Not mine it belongs to the member I quoted above. Like you I don't play around I own the Starkrimson Ultra  :thumb:

RonN5

« Reply #583 on: 5 Jan 2023, 06:08 pm »
Sorry Charles...that was not meant for you   :nono:  ...but hoping you might pass it along to the seller  :lol:

No question...the Ultra is a great amp!

musicdre

• reality is the base
    • art site
« Reply #584 on: 5 Jan 2023, 06:14 pm »
Got to give this guy a bump here. This is a giveaway
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649915419-lsa-gan-350-amp-free-shipping/

there are at least five LSA Voyager 350s for sale on the used market right now.   not sure why that is, but having so many out there is likely hampering the sales of any of them, as potential buyers can wait for prices to start dropping (supply/demand).

Charles Xavier

« Reply #585 on: 5 Jan 2023, 06:27 pm »
Sorry Charles...that was not meant for you   :nono:  ...but hoping you might pass it along to the seller  :lol:

No question...the Ultra is a great amp!

A little plug for Ron

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649936816-spatial-audio-m3-sapphires-beautiful-finish-even-better-sound/

Fantastic photographer  :thumb:

Daryl Zero

« Reply #586 on: 7 Jan 2023, 08:32 pm »
Those M3s look tempting as does Tyson's X3s but I DON'T NEED ANY MORE SPEAKERS. (That's my mantra now).

In fact, I don't really need much else unless some cable or interconnect great deal appears.

Back to the OP, as I have stated a few times, the MiniGaN 5 were fantastic with my KEF LS50s but not so much with other speakers. I have decided to keep the amp along with the Schiit Freya + (as if I have a choice for that one other than trying to sell it) and use is as a 3rd or 4th system in the bedroom where it will play TV and Bluetooth music. I am getting the Cambridge Audio DACmagic 200 (off of Cambridge Audio's ebay site where you can buy factory refurbished items for a good discount) so that I can deal with the digital inputs that the Freya won't take and use a balanced interconnect Cambridge Audio >Freya +>MiniGaN. Plus I won't have to change inputs since everything will be on a single input.

So thanks to the OP for raising this which obviously was of big interest given the length of the thread and the number of posters/posts. Also, it really reminds me of how great this community is that basically every post was informative and there were no angry reactive posts that I see almost everywhere else.

MttBsh

« Reply #587 on: 7 Jan 2023, 11:31 pm »
"there were no angry reactive posts that I see almost everywhere else"
[/quote]

We should start a poll - what are the top 5 things that make you the angriest when people give their impressions of audio equipment?