June News is up with pic's of LeAmpII!!!!

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #20 on: 2 Jun 2003, 05:58 pm »
That's awesome, Micheal!  And that's what separates companies like yours and a few others that frequent this site:  customer service.  It's awesome to be able to touch base with the big cheese himself!  What big brick and mortar mfg can even approximate this level of feedback?

I'll be anxiouxly awaiting the day they ship!

Andrew JC

« Reply #21 on: 2 Jun 2003, 06:20 pm »
Thanks for the clarification on the shipping charges. I also did see in the June newsletter that you are going to use stainless steel screws on the case. Can you post the physical specs for the case i.e. length, width, height, and weight?

ABEX

« Reply #22 on: 2 Jun 2003, 07:47 pm »
Case looks great MB!

Just to let you know I saw the Carpenters in the 70's and still use one of their songs as a reference tool. I think her voice is without exception the finest I had ever heard. Crystal Clear!

Roxy Music is one of my favorites also. Am sending Marbles a Hits Compilation of their stuff!

Great job on the looks of the amps now comes the fun part of hearing it. Hope it was worth it as I have been speaking to people regarding the specs and components used .They for the most part agree that it should be killer at this price level. Will be buying another set by the end of June if there is no synergy issues.

Thx! :wink:

ABEX

« Reply #23 on: 2 Jun 2003, 07:51 pm »
Please post  all specs when you get the chance to test them and dimensions as I am working out dimensions for my cabinets. Great when things finally come together in a system.

Just got my dream speakers NEAR M50's! They sound great BTW although they are not fully broken in and I will be tweeking the XO's for even better sonics!

Congrats on getting it together!

toobwacky

Le Amp II Styling
« Reply #24 on: 5 Jul 2003, 04:33 pm »
Personally, I find the silver top & back with the black fins to be a drop-dead-gorgeous combination... & if n0rh creates an integrated with this motif, I will (gladly) retire my SE-9 to surround sound duties.  

What a beautiful piece of gear!

Zep Dude

• http://platinummixers.com
« Reply #25 on: 6 Jul 2003, 11:30 pm »
Michael, the description mentions "pro" inputs.  I assume this means the balanced ins -very nice!  Will these accept the standard  pro +4dbu  levels that go along with balanced connnections?