FS: Audiokinesis Swarm Subwoofer system in Walnut SOLD

arthurs

Outstanding sub system for any size room, selling due to changes coming in system and won't need these I n new setup.  Perfect condition, local sale within 90 minutes of Dallas/Ft. Worth preferred.  I'll ship these but it will be 5 boxes and not easy or inexpensive. Mint condition, folks around here know I can be trusted for product and sales process, and you can check AudiogoN feedback under username arthursmuck.  MSRP $3K, selling this set for $2K.  Includes 4 subs, cables, and Dayton amp.

I can post pics this weekend, but believe this may be them in the pic from Duke's site.

http://www.audiokinesis.com/the-swarm-subwoofer-system-1.html

Thanks for looking!  Art
« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2017, 12:54 pm by arthurs »

Mr Peabody

Re: FS: Audiokinesis Swarm Subwoofer system in Walnut
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2017, 02:03 am »
I heard one of their swarms at an audio show, just seamless, one of the best sub set ups I've heard at any price.  I believe I was quoted $12k but that may have been another model, or, could have included the mains as well. 

arthurs

« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2017, 11:45 am »
I heard one of their swarms at an audio show, just seamless, one of the best sub set ups I've heard at any price.  I believe I was quoted $12k but that may have been another model, or, could have included the mains as well.

Agree, the most seamless subs I've ever heard or owned.  That price had to include mains!

apple2k

« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2017, 11:14 pm »
PM sent