What does everybody have on order? Waiting room.

coach

Re: What does everybody have on order? Waiting room.
« Reply #60 on: 9 Aug 2022, 07:23 pm »
My Encores just went to 69% The final topcoat is done. For those that know, how long before I'm picking them up?

illiam

« Reply #61 on: 9 Aug 2022, 11:33 pm »
My Encores just went to 69% The final topcoat is done. For those that know, how long before I'm picking them up?

Your best bet will be asking Jim. After the final topcoat it probably needs time to dry before final assembly, then testing and final inspections. It sounds like you might be local so that might happen very quickly for you assuming everything goes well in testing. My best guess is you are in the 3 weeks to 1.5 month range. But that’s entirely just speculative lol.

Mariusz Uszynski

« Reply #62 on: 10 Aug 2022, 05:18 pm »
Do cables count for this fun tread?If so, I just ordered; Cardas Cygnes - speaker cables, Puritan Ultimate - power cable, Puritan Classic - power cable.

Rshorb

« Reply #63 on: 16 Aug 2022, 10:10 am »
Pair of Encores and a pair of Bepure2’s

coach

« Reply #64 on: 16 Aug 2022, 07:28 pm »
Picked up my Encores from Jim yesterday. Due to some work were having done at the house, their still in the boxes. But I did open one to take a look,and they are gorgeous. Curly Cherry with fireburst. I have to put my whole room back together, equipment and all.

Hawk

« Reply #65 on: 26 Aug 2022, 03:33 am »
Coach,

I'd really like to see a picture of your new Encores in Curly Cherry Fireburst!  Hoping it will carry me over until my 9.5's with Curly Cherry - Cordovan (currently at 23%) move to the next stages.