RIP David Lindley

celebrat

RIP David Lindley
« on: 4 Mar 2023, 02:50 pm »
An incredible Musician: one of the best peddle steel and slide guitar players ever. I will miss David Lindley.  :cry:

Mike B.

Re: RIP David Lindley
« Reply #1 on: 4 Mar 2023, 03:27 pm »
I know him through his long association with Jackson Brown. I am sorry to read he has passed on. RIP

celebrat

« Reply #2 on: 4 Mar 2023, 04:25 pm »
I have seen him with Jackson many times. His guitar playing perfectly accented many of the songs. Also playing many other instruments such as violin. While I love him and his music, his wardrobe selection needed some help (-;

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 4 Mar 2023, 04:33 pm »
I will check his music.
RIP

decal

« Reply #4 on: 4 Mar 2023, 07:32 pm »
Damn, I hate this news. Love his line  "Your old lady,is my old lady too." Rest easy Brother Lindley.

WGH

« Reply #5 on: 4 Mar 2023, 07:42 pm »
RIP David

One of the best live albums ever made is Love Is Strange: En Vivo Con Tino by Jackson Browne and David Lindley from 2010. This album is always in constant rotation in my playlist, other albums come and go but this one stays.

mgalusha

« Reply #6 on: 6 Mar 2023, 04:53 pm »
Agree on both, RIP David and this is truly a great album.

RIP David

One of the best live albums ever made is Love Is Strange: En Vivo Con Tino by Jackson Browne and David Lindley from 2010. This album is always in constant rotation in my playlist, other albums come and go but this one stays.

cfisher835

« Reply #7 on: 7 Mar 2023, 01:57 am »
He was a fantastic musician and put on a great show. His live albums are well worth getting a hold of.