NOH for sale

GordonJ

NOH for sale
« on: 28 Jul 2011, 10:21 am »
Hi. Reluctantly offering my NOH for sale... have switched to a dac with digital volume and really need the money!

It's one of the later versions with the 'mark 3' S&B transformers and full remote control of volume and source select. 4 SE inputs plus 2 XLR; and 2 SE outputs plus XLR (not to be used at the same time!). It doesn't have the optional +6db switch. Volume knob (with a neat little blue LED) is in the middle of the front panel with source select LEDs to the left. Has optional black acrylic top plate that fits over the usual steel case. It's in really good condition - I'll post some pics on photobucket in the next couple of days and add a link - and of course it sounds great.

John has kindly agreed to answer any questions anyone might have that I can't answer.

I'm in the UK but willing to send it wherever it can find a good home.

Offers in the region of $1150 or £700, plus carriage at cost.

GordonJ

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Re: NOH for sale
« Reply #2 on: 2 Aug 2011, 01:12 pm »
This is an absolute beauty, and I'm sure it sounds very fine  :thumb:

Yup...that's a Shallco switch sitting in there. What a beauty. For somebody who needs no gain (Gordon's version doesn't have a 6dB step up switch but I'm sure it could be implemented by the end user), the simplicity of this design cannot be ignored.

Anand.

GordonJ

« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2011, 05:27 am »
Thanks for the kinds words and recommendation poseidonsvoice.

Sale now agreed.

Srajan Ebaen

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 3 Aug 2011, 11:00 am »
If you've still got it I'm interested. Please ping me at srajan @ 6moons.com  :thumb:

GordonJ

« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2011, 04:08 pm »
Now sold - sorry for the delay in being definite about this - I've been in the Highlands for a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the interest.