SOLD~Devore O/93 Speakers ~ mint condition & magical sound

kinaser

I bought this pair of great speakers as the second owner in February 2019, now almost two years. First owner purchased them in 2017 directly from an authorized dealer. So both of us have not owned the speakers for very long. I’ve been loving O/93 from day 1 and feel quite emotional to part with them. Selling these thinking of upgrading to O/96 in the future.

Asking for $5800

Devore O/93 - in mint condition, from a clean, smoke/bug/pet free environment. Cosmetically they have no scratches or wear, at least 9 out of 10; I seldom move them. Very well cared for for sure. Relatively quite efficient (93db), they make beautifully warm sound with tube amps I’ve used (Leben, Almarro, Yamamoto, Eico, etc). But a good solid state amp will surely suffice to give you magical sound.

Pickup preferred in NYC - I can demo with pleasure. Shipping will be at buyer’s cost - two large carton boxes.

Payment: Zelle/Chase Quickpay or Venmo preferred; PayPal accepted with buyer paying the fees

« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2021, 03:56 pm by kinaser »

jjss49

Re: Devore O/93 Speakers ~ mint condition & magical sound
« Reply #1 on: 8 Feb 2021, 06:09 pm »
did you forget to post a price?  :duh:  :D

good luck w sale... i am tempted but all the way across the darned country  :cry:
« Last Edit: 9 Feb 2021, 01:17 am by jjss49 »

kinaser

Re: Devore O/93 Speakers ~ mint condition & magical sound
« Reply #2 on: 8 Feb 2021, 06:53 pm »
Thanks! I was in the middle of adding pictures and revising the post.