Poll

Which Movie Bad Ass character would you least want to go toe to toe with in a Showdown?

Steven Seagal
0 (0%)
John Rambo
0 (0%)
John Wick
3 (17.6%)
Jason Statham
0 (0%)
Jason Bourne
2 (11.8%)
Bruce Willis (Die Hard)
1 (5.9%)
Charles Bronson ( Death Wish)
0 (0%)
Dirty Harry
2 (11.8%)
Predator
4 (23.5%)
Other
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: 19 Aug 2020, 02:43 pm

Which Bad Ass Character?

AvsFan

Re: Which Bad Ass Character?
« Reply #20 on: 11 Aug 2020, 04:14 am »
How about Andy in "The Old Guard"? At 6,734 years old and pretty much immortal, do whatever you want to her, she just won't die. No matter how bad ass you are that has got to be really annoying.

Oh my! Even if the movie was eehhh, okay, man was I loving every moment of Charlize!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #21 on: 11 Aug 2020, 05:11 am »
No Chuck Norris?

Mag

« Reply #22 on: 11 Aug 2020, 08:53 am »
No Chuck Norris?

Nope, he falls under 'Other' along with a few others like James Bond, Bruce Lee, Van Damme and as I am learning Villans.

Delta Force with Chuck Norris is my favorite Chuck Norris movie but I don't have that one in my collection. I do have Delta Force 2.

Holygeezer

« Reply #23 on: 11 Aug 2020, 07:24 pm »
I voted other. I going with Javier Bardem for his roles in No Country for Old Men and Skyfall.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #24 on: 12 Aug 2020, 01:22 am »
Nope, he falls under 'Other' along with a few others like James Bond, Bruce Lee, Van Damme and as I am learning Villans.

Delta Force with Chuck Norris is my favorite Chuck Norris movie but I don't have that one in my collection. I do have Delta Force 2.
You will be well served with these old villains, make current villains boys.
Lee Van Cleef

Max Von Sydow
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2020, 03:37 am by FullRangeMan »

WGH

« Reply #25 on: 13 Aug 2020, 10:01 pm »
Further exploring my total lack of survival skills, three bad ass characters come to mind:

Godzilla - Starring in 36 films since 1954, I'm dead before both socks are on.

The Vogons - I wouldn't even have time to finish saying "What the F..."
Vogons are an alien race from the planet Vogsphere who are employed as the galactic government's bureaucrats. At the beginning of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" the Vogons destroyed the Earth to make space for a bypass.

The Protomolecule - I am remade and repurposed without my consent.
In the Expanse series the Protomolecule was created by extra-terrestrials around two billion years ago. Discovered on a Saturn ice moon, the Protomolecule, when activated, carries out the programmed directive, using any material-animate (e.g. Eros' biomass) as well as inanimate (e.g. Eros' rock and the surface of Venus) and energy. By absorbing living matter, the protomolecule, however, does not build consciousness or collective consciousness (of human or other origin). Absorbed individual consciousness becomes autonomous subprocesses of artificial extraterrestrial intelligence, but not consciousness1.

1https://expanse.fandom.com/wiki/Protomolecule