UberBUSS - Humorous tidbit...

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
UberBUSS - Humorous tidbit...
« on: 6 May 2012, 02:15 am »
A quote from a customer that just got his new UberBUSS and is doing the old "refrigerator break-in gambit".

"I don't want to run the dryer all day, so my next best bet was the garage refrigerator. I will leave it there for the weekend or at least until Pete's cable gets here, then plug that sucker in and leave it up for a few more days. Right now a Pangea AC 9 is doing the job. The strange thing is that refrigerator isn't buzzing anymore. Coincidence? I think not."

Gotta love it  :thumb:

Dave

saisunil

Re: UberBUSS - Humorous tidbit...
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2012, 02:24 am »
I need one for my fridge too - it buzzes ;-)

Hope you are feeling better Dave ... wish you good health ... and may some of your humor rub on us all ... :thumb:
« Last Edit: 7 May 2012, 01:57 am by saisunil »

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2012, 01:07 am »
Hey Dave,
What's the best way to break-in an UberBUSS besides playing your hi-fi rig 24/7?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanks, buddy!

Pete

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2012, 04:14 pm »
  An AC works as well. It takes 500 hours to sound its best. Do not give up. I almost did and would not have the result gained without patience. :thumb:

charles

jimdgoulding

« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2012, 06:12 pm »
I had a pure roller coaster ride until it settled down.  I called Dave and said I may be sending it back.  Then it came on line, but, man, it was a worrisome ride.  All continues to be well now.  Thanks, Dave.