Web Site Update

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
Web Site Update
« on: 23 Aug 2003, 06:10 pm »
Hello!

This is another one of those 'finally' things. Been trying to get my web page updated for a long time and it is finally done. I'll likely tweak it a bit here and there in the next week as I spot typo's and stuff - please let me know if you see anything that should be changed or if there is any spot you'd like more info.

When I first built my page I only had one product (the TAP resistor based pre-amp) and the page was designed around that unit. I have tacked on the new stuff as we added things but this time went back and re-did the menu's to better suit the current product line. Hopefully it is less confusing than it was!

I have also started to name these things we sell.

The first product - the multichannel pre-amp - is still called TAP.

My new Pre-amp is called 'NOH'. More about this unit is another thread.

The MC step-up is called MU. In my attempts to get a handle on the Japanese language (so far just attempts but I aam still trying....) I came across the character 'MU' - meaning  'nothing'. Many references to the zen interprtation of mu as something like "Out of nothing comes the possibility for everything" struck me appropriate for an MC step-up. We start with vitually no signal and end up with music....

The newest thing in the works is an ultrasonic record cleaning system called 'NYL'. Hopefully NYL will be complete for VSAC this Oct. More about this later.

As always please post or send any comments or suggestions!

Many Thnaks!

John Chapman
www.bentaudio.com