Divorcing Dallas

kavu

Divorcing Dallas
« on: 26 Aug 2013, 01:25 am »

Bizarroterl

Re: Divorcing Dallas
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2013, 03:12 pm »
I'm one of the few standing on the outside.  Never really figured out what the infatuation was all about.   :scratch:

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2013, 05:47 pm »
I can't watch sports anymore.  I played too much (football specifically) during high school and college in Texas.  The entire system is corrupt, from top to bottom.  The instant you show a modicum of talent, you get sucked into that system and that system messes you up.

Everyone acts surprised when athletes and coaches are jerks.  Honestly, I'm surprised when they aren't jerks.
« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2013, 11:40 pm by Tyson »

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: 26 Aug 2013, 06:01 pm »
Agree with Tyson. College and pro alike are corrupted by too much money. Just watched the Little League World Series. No such problems there.
Of course, you could legitimately counter with the question, "What isn't corrupted by money? That would shut me up......... except for Little League. The kids were great. The talent level and awareness were impressive. Even the coaches were calm and set a good example. Japan won this year.

kavu

« Reply #4 on: 27 Aug 2013, 06:37 pm »
Agree with Tyson. College and pro alike are corrupted by too much money. Just watched the Little League World Series. No such problems there.
Of course, you could legitimately counter with the question, "What isn't corrupted by money? That would shut me up......... except for Little League. The kids were great. The talent level and awareness were impressive. Even the coaches were calm and set a good example. Japan won this year.

But remember that little league scandal with Danny Almonte?   :D