Headphone Comparisons/Meets

Blu99Zoomer

Headphone Comparisons/Meets
« on: 28 Jan 2015, 04:15 pm »
Hi All,

I missed the headphone meet in Nashua, NH last fall due to scheduling conflicts.  I have been reading online about over ear headphones and am interested in trying some before splurging.  There is the Spring meet in NYC I know.  I was hoping to do something sooner if possible.  Anyone know when the next meet is scheduled in the NE area?  I would be interested in helping put one together in the greater Hartford, CT area if anyone is interested.  Thanks.

Blu99Zoomer

Jon L

Re: Headphone Comparisons/Meets
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jan 2015, 05:33 pm »
You should check here for future meets; maybe you an even start/host one?

http://www.head-fi.org/f/24/local-regional-head-fi-meets-parties-get-togethers

Blu99Zoomer

« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2015, 05:09 pm »
Thanks Jon!

I checked out head-fi.  There is a link for folks looking to get a listen going in CT.  Thanks!  I have been reading that site for a few years(Good stuff.) and never noticed before. Thanks again!

Best,

Blu99Zoomer

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2015, 05:48 pm »
Hi Blu,

I'd love to come to the next one.  I really wanted to be there last December for the Fidelis meet in Nashua, but was really sick that whole week. :duh:

I'll be at the NYC meet in early May.

Vinnie

Blu99Zoomer

« Reply #4 on: 8 Feb 2015, 11:41 pm »
Hi All,

Thanks for posting on this topic Vinnie!  I know the trip down from MA would be a piece of cake for you.  (Unless Mother Nature is not a headphone enthusiast and provides one of her lately frequent nor'easters!) So does this mean that the Hartford area possibly has its first industry participant?  Any others interested?  How about those interested in attending.  Is there a need or does waiting until the Spring New York meet seem the more likely choice for most?  I will start looking for sites if there is a true interest.  Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Blu99Zoomer

Blu99Zoomer

« Reply #5 on: 8 Feb 2015, 11:57 pm »
Hi Jon L,

I finally joined head-fi today after years of reading.  So I will see if there is any further interest there as well.  Thanks again for the suggestion. 

Blu99Zoomer