Check out what's going to RMAF.... more pics added

bdp24

Re: Check out what's going to RMAF.... more pics added
« Reply #100 on: 12 Oct 2013, 04:57 am »
I see the pair of OB subs with three SW-12-16FR's per :drool:. What's the cross-over frequency, and is their output keeping up with the speakers?

SoCalWJS

« Reply #101 on: 12 Oct 2013, 08:32 am »
I see the pair of OB subs with three SW-12-16FR's per :drool:. What's the cross-over frequency, and is their output keeping up with the speakers?
The woofer towers are easily keeping up with the mains. Danny said that the big towers started to roll off a bit at 80 Hz due to the dimensions of the "wing", so that's where he set the crossover.

When you turn the volume up on the pieces with good bass (there a cut from Kodo that comes to mind) - it's scary good. Makes you realize that some of these other very large systems are lacking somewhat down in the first Octave.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #102 on: 12 Oct 2013, 02:06 pm »
The LS-X are sounding really good when I listened to them yesterday!  Taking some other HiRez files over at some point for another listen.
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2013, 05:37 pm by HAL »

TrungT

« Reply #103 on: 13 Oct 2013, 12:55 am »

TrungT

« Reply #104 on: 13 Oct 2013, 12:57 am »

BradJudy

« Reply #105 on: 14 Oct 2013, 04:45 pm »
Just stopping by after a long time away to say that I ran down to RMAF just to talk with some of the folks and I spent some time in the GR/Dodd/dbAudio room.  It indeed sounded VERY good. 

Danny Richie

« Reply #106 on: 16 Oct 2013, 02:33 am »
Just stopping by after a long time away to say that I ran down to RMAF just to talk with some of the folks and I spent some time in the GR/Dodd/dbAudio room.  It indeed sounded VERY good.

And it was good to see you again old friend.