Xrs's - Wow !

Prfont

Xrs's - Wow !
« on: 10 Nov 2007, 02:44 pm »
Well this definitely is preaching to the choir a bit but I just wanted introduce myself to the Omega group.

My pair came yesterday gorgeously finished in zebra with macassar sides. Just beautiful workmanship! I hope to post some  impressions of the sound right out the box on the single driver forum this weekend as I've got some very rare free time with my son and wife out of town for  a few days.

I consider myself lucky to have owned (and own) some fine gear but rarely am I motivated to post(As a matter of fact this is my first AC post). I'm excited being back in single driverville!

Finally, and most importantly, a big thanks to Louis who, given all he has going on in his personal life right now, delivered these right on schedule. It's getting rarer these days finding merchants with this kind of commitment to quality and customer service. 

Pete

Alwayswantmore

Re: Xrs's - Wow !
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2007, 03:42 am »
Well this definitely is preaching to the choir a bit but I just wanted introduce myself to the Omega group.

My pair came yesterday gorgeously finished in zebra with macassar sides. Just beautiful workmanship! I hope to post some  impressions of the sound right out the box on the single driver forum this weekend as I've got some very rare free time with my son and wife out of town for  a few days.

I consider myself lucky to have owned (and own) some fine gear but rarely am I motivated to post(As a matter of fact this is my first AC post). I'm excited being back in single driverville!

Finally, and most importantly, a big thanks to Louis who, given all he has going on in his personal life right now, delivered these right on schedule. It's getting rarer these days finding merchants with this kind of commitment to quality and customer service. 

Pete
Congrats! Please do share impressions. I love my Hemps. Kent

Louis O

Re: Xrs's - Wow !
« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov 2007, 01:37 am »
Hi Pete,

Many thanks and very happy you like them. I wish I took a picture as they came out so good. I was in a rush to get them all boxed up. Your speakers are an example of custom shop and this will be a lot of fun. I have made a few and have an amazing assortment of finishes.

Many thanks for the great news,
Louis
« Last Edit: 22 Nov 2007, 02:02 am by Louis O »