General Praise

heartsandarmour

General Praise
« on: 15 Feb 2006, 06:17 pm »
Quite honestly, I have never before been so compelled to post such a note.  I had the occasion to speak with Louis regarding the application and use of my speakers (BPC's).  Apart from just his sage advice, Louis has to be one of the most genuine and amiable individuals I know.  Despite what I consider to be almost celebrity status, he has taken the time to explain his philosophy regarding his personal love of music and how he has translated that love to his designs.  I am admittedly not as well versed or as knowledgeable as are most on this board, but as with art, I know what I like.  If the reaction of my freinds and family is any indication, they too can fully appreciate what Louis continually accomplishes.  My endorsement is merely a personal one and I apologize if this is "off-topic" and not addressed to a particular issue, but for anyone considering the purchase of some loudspeakers, I do not believe you will find a better value, better customer support or a product so evolved more from care than the desire for commercial success than you will from Louis' creations.  To all that have taken the time to read this post, thank you.

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
General Praise
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2006, 07:02 pm »
Welcome to AC heartsandarmour. I will say that my experience with Louis parallels yours. Its like having your own custom speaker designer that you can call to shoot the bull with about all things audio. The only thing I worry about is that he will get so busy that he won't be able to take the time to listen to my crazy ideas.  :lol:

Louis O

General Praise
« Reply #2 on: 24 Feb 2006, 02:52 am »
Hi heartsandarmour and konut,

Many thanks and I don’t know what to say. This really makes me feel great about what I do and I’m so happy you feel this way. I really appreciate your most kind words.

Thanks again,
Louis