AVA Versa-Kit Lins Preamplifier Do-It- Yourself Project

Mark Korda

• Dawkus
Dear Frank, I have discovered the complete plans for the AVA Versa-Kit preamp in my stack of stuff. I'm not missing a page and your instructions are the best,like an older Dynaco manual.The key to building one of these is to find the etched board you used to sell,with the components, the better. I talked to you before and you said you lost the plans long ago.I'll make a copy of what you sent me a long while ago.If this would spark any interest in kit builders, and I know it will,maybe you could offer the board and components on the board.The rest of the stuff can be found on the net. Once again, the instructions are so good you should get the kit builders manual award! I'll send it off to you Monday,after the Super Bowl.If anyone else reads this and wants to build a super kit,please (bombard) Frank with requests to offer that board.It looks like a barrel of fun to make!....Sincerely, Mark Korda....P.S. If you find an etched board hanging around you got a quick sale from me,,Mark K.

avahifi_lj

Re: AVA Versa-Kit Lins Preamplifier Do-It- Yourself Project
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2024, 02:40 pm »
FYI:  The old editions of Audio Basics, available on the AVA Web site under Resources, have information about the Versa-kit preamps.  Check out the 1994 folder.

The printed circuit boards are no longer available.