Game of Thrones Finale

Woodsea

Re: Game of Thrones Finale
« Reply #20 on: 22 May 2019, 11:48 am »
Wushulio-  Thanks for the recommendation, I have never heard of Tad Williams.  I will go down to my local used bookstore today. 
I gave WOT three tries until I got past the hundredth page and then I was hooked.  I agree the books got slogged down, what with new "major" characters popping up in each new book.  Once you get some editing for each character's development and considering affordable air time, I have faith that the ending will be do the story telling justice.

witchdoctor

« Reply #21 on: 22 May 2019, 02:57 pm »
It looked like to me, that they were trying to set up future "new" series with the players who survived..
More of a strategy to create future series..

Yea, and it wasn't very good, but shows never continue to be good,  the longer they last. I think they just stop being able to create well..

:popcorn:

I think they already announced a "prequel" GOT series- count me out

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
« Reply #22 on: 22 May 2019, 03:58 pm »
Loved it!  Didn't care for Jon Snow killing her while kissing her but what the hell.  Can't have everything.

2Bornot2b

« Reply #23 on: 13 Aug 2019, 08:58 pm »
I agree with Woodsea, the last season was rushed, the pace of direction made me feel like they were tired and just wanted it over! I had a hard time believing that the dragon would not cremated Jon Snow after Danny’s death. I half suspect that the dragon took her to the head priestess for resurrection. Oh well it’s over.