Anybody heard from Morten lately?

Randy

Anybody heard from Morten lately?
« on: 11 Jan 2023, 07:56 pm »
Been trying to contact him via a PM, called his phone # left a message. Nothing. Same when I tried a couple months ago.

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Handcrafted high performance audio
    • Tortuga Audio
Re: Anybody heard from Morten lately?
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2023, 09:08 pm »
Been trying to contact him via a PM, called his phone # left a message. Nothing. Same when I tried a couple months ago.

I'm back and active again after being down for a week with this RSV (respiratory virus) that's going around. Delightful little bug....not.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2023, 12:18 am »
Oh nice, Glad tô seé you are well  :thumb:

atkinsonrr

• Long time audiophile and tweaker
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2023, 08:27 pm »
Yes, good to hear you are OK, Morten.  I have also been trying to reach you but emails have gone unanswered.  Appreciate if you could give me a quick response.  BTW here in France I am also suffering from this (seemingly never-ending) RSV. -- Rob Atkinson

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
    • Tortuga Audio
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2023, 09:20 pm »
Yes, good to hear you are OK, Morten.  I have also been trying to reach you but emails have gone unanswered.  Appreciate if you could give me a quick response.  BTW here in France I am also suffering from this (seemingly never-ending) RSV. -- Rob Atkinson

Hi Rob,

I'll see your RSV, and raise you one case of viral vestibular neuritis (with vertigo) where I'm temporarily using a walker to get around safely while my inner ears calm back down. This past year can just go suck eggs.

I'll respond to your email shortly. I'm planning to run another batch of boards next week from which I'll have one with your name on it.

Regards,
Morten

atkinsonrr

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2023, 10:07 pm »
 :icon_lol: 
Thanks Morten.  And so glad that after hurricanes, hospitals, mortality, RSV, and a walker, you haven't lost your sense of humor.
Not sure I have had years like this last one for you.  But have had years all I could do was shake my head and mutter over and over "that which doesn't kill you will make you stronger."  You are surely living proof of that old adage.  Bravo!

atkinsonrr

« Reply #6 on: 4 Mar 2023, 08:06 pm »
Hello Morten.  You mentioned above you would be contacting me or sending out a board.  I have not seen anything come through, so thought I would try to contact you again.  Perhaps it just slipped your mind.  I am hoping you are well and things are going better in 2013!  All the best -- Rob

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
    • Tortuga Audio
« Reply #7 on: 6 Mar 2023, 04:48 pm »
Hello Morten.  You mentioned above you would be contacting me or sending out a board.  I have not seen anything come through, so thought I would try to contact you again.  Perhaps it just slipped your mind.  I am hoping you are well and things are going better in 2013!  All the best -- Rob

Hi Rob,

I'm going to reach out to you later this morning via email.
All is well here.

All the best,
Morten.