Triode Wire Labs 2024 Show Schedule

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs 2024 Show Schedule
« on: 12 Feb 2024, 06:00 pm »
Heading down to Tampa this week for the Florida International Audio Expo.

We'll be in Room 403 with my "normal" partners in Audio Ecstasy, Volti Audio and BorderPatrol Audio Electronics. Volti will be debuting a brand new loudspeaker, The "Lucera", a three-way, hybrid horn/bass reflex speaker utilizing a powerful 15” high-sensitivity woofer, a 2”-outlet midrange compression driver mated to a 2”-throat midrange horn, and a 1” tweeter compression driver mated to a 1”-throat tweeter horn. BorderPatrol will have their S20EXD power amplifier,a dual mono 16W/channel parallel 300B single-ended triode power amplifier. Featuring all triode circuitry, inter-stage driver transformers, point to point hard wiring, no negative feedback, copper and wood chassis and twin external tube rectified, choke input filter PSU’s. Both the amp and PSU’s have undergone extensive cryogenic treatments. With Western Electric 300B tubes. They will also have their world famous (infamous) SE-I DAC!

Of course, Triode Wire Labs will be tying EVERYTHING together with a loom consisiting of -
Power Cables: The Obsession”, Premium Audiophile power cords, with Furutech FI-50 NCF connectors, used on the PI Audio Group UberBUSS power conditioner as well as the BorderPatrol S20 EXD Amplifier power supplies - $1499 each.“Digital American II”, Audiophile Digital power cords used on the BorderPatrol DAC, Innuos ZENith Music Server & Innuos Phoenix Reclocker – starting at $549 each.

Speaker Cables: “American Speaker Cables”, Audiophile speaker cables terminated with premium  Cardas CAB bananas – starting at $699 per set.

Interconnects: “Spirit II” RCA interconnects, Hybrid material design utilizing Ohno Continuous Cast 7N Copper – starting at $399/pr.
Digital Interconnects: “Passion” USB cable, a precise 90 ohm USB cable with combined power & data leads, used on the Innuos ZENith - starting at $329 each. “Freedom” Ethernet cable, starting at $249.

Triode Wire Labs cable loom will also be in Room 406 with Orchard Audio (Leo) and Soundfield Audio speakers (AJ in Fla)...

Come join us for some great sound & libations!

Cheers,
Pete

BobM

Re: Triode Wire Labs 2024 Show Schedule
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2024, 11:59 pm »
Missing you this year Pete. Sorry. Got tix to the Daytona 500 this weekend instead. Never been so I've gotta experience it at least once. Have a great show.

Triode Pete

« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2024, 08:56 pm »
Missing you this year Pete. Sorry. Got tix to the Daytona 500 this weekend instead. Never been so I've gotta experience it at least once. Have a great show.

Thanks, BobM! You will be missed! Have fun at Daytona, but lock your car!!!

Cheers,
Pete

mav52

« Reply #3 on: 14 Feb 2024, 12:22 pm »
As a resident of the Daytona area, be prepared for rain Sat 92% chance of rain, Sun 70% and 25 mph winds. Bring your rain suit.

BobM

« Reply #4 on: 14 Feb 2024, 12:47 pm »
As a resident of the Daytona area, be prepared for rain Sat 92% chance of rain, Sun 70% and 25 mph winds. Bring your rain suit.

Yeah, we saw the weather report. Going to make a "call" Sunday morning. If it's dry as we leave (only coming from Ponte Vedra, so about an hour north) we will go. But rain will make us postpone and hope for a delayed Monday race.

mav52

« Reply #5 on: 14 Feb 2024, 11:46 pm »
Yeah, we saw the weather report. Going to make a "call" Sunday morning. If it's dry as we leave (only coming from Ponte Vedra, so about an hour north) we will go. But rain will make us postpone and hope for a delayed Monday race.

Oh that's not to bad, its not like you were in Ohio or way out of town.  IF it does rain, you know how long it takes to get that track dry etc...Even if the rain stops, its a while. But they do have lights.

BobM

« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2024, 01:54 pm »
Oh that's not to bad, its not like you were in Ohio or way out of town.  IF it does rain, you know how long it takes to get that track dry etc...Even if the rain stops, its a while. But they do have lights.

And quite big fans to help dry the track I am told

Charles Xavier

« Reply #7 on: 15 Feb 2024, 02:13 pm »
And quite big fans to help dry the track I am told

You're a NY squeegee guy at heart