Spatial Owners - Post your Pics

Mr. Big

Re: Spatial Owners - Post your Pics
« Reply #140 on: 23 Apr 2022, 11:14 pm »
Thanks for the suggestions. I played with the positioning and I liked the current setup most in terms of soundstage depth. Having the setup like this I ran RoomPerfect software on my Lyngdorf and that further improved things (it solidifies imaging, improves bass).

Seems like there's good synergy between Sapphires and my Lyngdorf amp.

synergy is like cooking, it is what makes your love the taste of the food when you hit it to enjoy it and savor it. Smile! I have used 3 amps on my Shappries M3s and all have sounded great, but what makes a bigger difference is the right power cord on the amp. M3's speak to any changes you make.

Gsb1000

« Reply #141 on: 23 Apr 2022, 11:53 pm »
Are you referring to power cord on the speakers internal amps or power cords on outboard amps that power mids and tweeter?

Alex-San

« Reply #142 on: 24 Apr 2022, 05:09 am »
Are you referring to power cord on the speakers internal amps or power cords on outboard amps that power mids and tweeter?

M4s do not have an internal amp, they're entirely passive.
I do have an Audioquest power cord on my amp.

Mr. Big

« Reply #143 on: 24 Apr 2022, 04:12 pm »
Are you referring to the power cords on the speaker's internal amps or power cords on outboard amps that power mids and tweeter?

The power cord on your amplifier drives the passive speakers. BUT even on a power speaker a better power cord can really improve the sound. My old Quad 63's came to life with a better and higher gauge power cord. Be the same for the woofers on the active X series speakers.

lazbisme

« Reply #144 on: 1 May 2022, 11:01 pm »
My X3s are due to deliver tomorrow 5/5/2022! Clayton said most folks do not hear a difference in power cords on the plate amp, but some do. Guess it depends on your ears and what power cord you substitute? :icon_lol: