Things are too quiet? Need a little Drama?

Wind Chaser

dflee

Re: Things are too quiet? Need a little Drama?
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2012, 03:23 pm »
So let me get this straight. Fighting going on! Shots being fired! Death and mayhem in the streets and the people in the area are not jumping for cover or even calling the police?
One word- STAGED!!!

Eric

« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2012, 03:31 pm »
Or a celebration of some team winning a championship :)

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2012, 04:00 pm »
It was a staged for some publicity stunt.  Or it could be Vancouver after a hockey or curling game............ :lol:

decal

« Reply #4 on: 15 May 2012, 05:48 pm »
So let me get this straight. Fighting going on! Shots being fired! Death and mayhem in the streets and the people in the area are not jumping for cover or even calling the police?
One word- STAGED!!!

You think? :slap:

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2012, 04:13 am »
I don't care, it was hilarious!  As far as staged with the button pushers, it seemed pretty clear that the action was staged and there was no real danger, I wouldn't have ducked or run for not wanting to miss a bit of the great show on display.  They did flinch a bit from time to time.  As far as the townsfolk, if you notice there were three different button pushers shown, so they had all seen at least three of these shows that day, perhaps more.  They were lining up to get a closer view.  But as I said, I don't care, the video was fabulously fun.   

jobyts