SOLD: iFi AUDIO IDSD Micro DAC/ Headphone Amp $265.00 OBO Shipped

nature boy

SOLD: $265.00 OBO shipped. This is a used iFi AUDIO IDSD Micro DAC/Headphone amplifier in excellent condition. I am the second owner having purchased this last year from AC member Tyson.  The unit, used sparingly in a secondary system, is in excellent condition and perfect working order (Agon scale 8/10).  This is iFi's original IDSD Micro DAC, not the Black version.

Here is a link for additional information: https://www.audiostream.com/content/ifi-micro-idsd.

The price for the unit is $265.00 + 3% PayPal fee, if applicable.  Continental U.S. sale and shipping only.  I am a trusted AC member and seller w/ 100% perfect feedback on eBay (natural.dude).  I will accept payment by PayPal, certified check, or personal check. Low ball offers will politely be ignored.

The unit will be well packed.  I will ship USPS priority mail with a tracking number provided to the buyer. The unit will be promptly shipped upon receipt of payment.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.  Thank you for looking.

NB

« Last Edit: 8 Nov 2019, 03:02 pm by nature boy »

dburna

Re: FS: iFi AUDIO IDSD Micro DAC/ Headphone Amp $265.00 Shipped
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2019, 01:48 am »
I use one of these. They are (still) stupid good. For $265 I can't see how anyone could do better. Headphone and and preamp, I use it as part of my desktop system, small footprint and great sound. GLWS.

Some buyer's going to be very happy with this. One recommendation: upgrade the enclosed USB cable. Even something like the Schiit Pyst ($20) is a big upgrade.

-dGB

nature boy

Bump, still for sale.  Reasonable offers will be considered.

NB

nature boy

This item is Sold.

NB