Oregon Coast Audio Meet or GTG

majorloser

Re: Oregon Coast Audio Meet or GTG
« Reply #20 on: 16 Aug 2009, 02:37 pm »
We are adding new people to the list almost every day.  Please feel free to look at the list to see where everybody is traveling from.  There are quite a few attendees that might be willing to put together a carpool to help save some gas money.  It never hurts to send a PM and ask.  8)

majorloser

« Reply #21 on: 25 Aug 2009, 01:42 am »
The list of attendees is still growing.  8)

If anybody else is still interested, please feel free to send me a PM along with your e-mail address and the amount of people in your party.  I'll make sure to snd you back the address and directions.

We're getting lunch catered on Saturday, so an acurate head count is important.  :beer:

majorloser

« Reply #22 on: 14 Sep 2009, 04:11 pm »
I'm working on the final list of attendees and their guests today for the final headcount.  After I get the list completed I will be sending e-mails to all who have provided one and PM's to those who didn't.

I will include directions and contact information to our fabulous host's home.

If you do not receive an e-mail or PM before the end of this week, please contact me.

majorloser

« Reply #23 on: 20 Sep 2009, 04:26 pm »
IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have sent out PM's or e-mails (to those that provided one) to all attendees.  The message included the address, event schedule and directions.

If you have not received the info or wish to sign up, send me a PM asap.

For those that have received the info, please send an RSVP along with the size of your party.

Thank you and can't wait to meet everybody  :banana piano:

The attendee list and equipment lists have been updated.  More to come.
« Last Edit: 21 Sep 2009, 10:02 pm by majorloser »

majorloser

« Reply #24 on: 22 Sep 2009, 01:36 pm »
News Flash

Shane Rich, Technical Director for RBH Sound will be attending.  He will be there to answer questions and introduce the Impression Series speakers from EMP.

Mudslide

« Reply #25 on: 22 Sep 2009, 09:48 pm »
Hi everyone.

I have one last plea for all of you who stated your interest in coming to the event who have NOT RSVP'ed Dave, please do so as soon as possible.  We need a reasonably close count on the number of participants, the reasoning being not the least of which is that we are having the event catered and we need to send you maps to the event location!   :D

To those of you I have email addies for, Dave or I sent requests.  To those of you I only have PM's from, for some reason, I cannot get the PM system here at AC to work for me.  So I can't send you private messages.  Please let us know one way or the other if you are attending.  We appreciate it much.

FYI, here is the link to the master thread... http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53440&highlight=oregon+gtg

It's going to be a blast!!  Hope to see you there.

RJ (Mudslide)

majorloser

« Reply #26 on: 22 Sep 2009, 11:34 pm »
I seem to be having a problem with PM's on this site.  :?

Please send you RSVP to:
majorloser@bellsouth.net

I am still waiting to hear from the following members:

demarche
dguarnaccia

I have direction and the itinerary that I will e-mail back.

And of course, we'll always take new attendees.  Just send me an e-mail along with your name, forum name and the number of people in your party.

Thanks,
Dave P.
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2009, 03:51 pm by majorloser »

majorloser

« Reply #27 on: 23 Sep 2009, 08:53 pm »
I've been kicking around the idea of a bunch of us driving down to Newport, OR to visit the Rogue Ales Public House:
http://www.rogue.com

I don't know about you, but when I see that many beer taps on the wall it just poses a challenge waiting to be taken up.

I was thinking about either Friday evening after setup or Saturday around dinner time.  Let me know what you think.

majorloser

Are You Still Out There?
« Reply #28 on: 25 Sep 2009, 06:03 pm »
I seem to be having a problem with PM's on this site.  :?

Please send you RSVP to:
majorloser@bellsouth.net

I am still waiting to hear from the following members:

demarche
dguarnaccia

I have direction and the itinerary that I will e-mail back.

And of course, we'll always take new attendees.  Just send me an e-mail along with your name, forum name and the number of people in your party.

Thanks,
Dave P.
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2009, 03:51 pm by majorloser »

funkmonkey

« Reply #29 on: 29 Sep 2009, 01:22 pm »
Dave-  I'm still trying to see if I can swing it.  At this point it looks doubtful but I haven't given up hope yet.  I'll know for sure by weeks end, sorry to keep you hangin'.
Greg

majorloser

« Reply #30 on: 29 Sep 2009, 03:50 pm »
Dave-  I'm still trying to see if I can swing it.  At this point it looks doubtful but I haven't given up hope yet.  I'll know for sure by weeks end, sorry to keep you hangin'.
Greg

No problem.  In the mean time we'll hold your spot.

majorloser

You Snooze, You Lose
« Reply #31 on: 3 Oct 2009, 04:15 pm »
Sorry, but the attendee list is now closed.

Those who have already contacted me with RSVP's should have already received directions and a schedule for the weekend.  I will be sending out e-mails on Monday just to check in with everybody and make sure you have the directions.  We also want to make sure we have names correct for the nametags our host is making.  The final attendee list on the first page will also be updated this weekend.  There's still plenty of opportunities for carpools if you wish to contact each other.

We look forward to meeting everybody next weekend.  We have a full house of people and a ton of gear to make it through in just one weekend.

majorloser

It's Never Too Late For One More
« Reply #32 on: 5 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm »
We've added a new sponsor.  :o

Aperion Audio

They are a local Oregon company who has graciously offered to bring some of their speakers and sponsor the event.

« Last Edit: 7 Oct 2009, 12:53 am by majorloser »

majorloser

« Reply #33 on: 7 Oct 2009, 12:49 am »
We have added yet another sponsor.

Zu Audio

They will bringing a pair of their Essence floorstanding loudspeakers.
These speakers are featured in the October 2009 issue Stereophile Magazine.

funkmonkey

« Reply #34 on: 10 Oct 2009, 06:45 pm »
I hope you guys are all having fun today!

Mudslide

« Reply #35 on: 29 Oct 2009, 04:27 pm »
I hope you guys are all having fun today!

Fun?!  Oh yea a h  h     h     h!!

majorloser

« Reply #36 on: 11 Mar 2010, 05:18 pm »
I'm still waiting for the schedule for the 2010 event!  :eyebrows:

I'd say Mudslide need to get the ball rolling.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #37 on: 12 Mar 2010, 01:04 am »

Probably a good time to put the thought in Jim & Mary's mind about extending the trip from Denver to some more moderate climes once again. Maybe even tell Frank about the nice twisty roads in the area where he could wring out that A6 of his.  :D

Maybe by then someone out here will have an UltraValve to put in the mix as well.   :thumb:

fredgarvin

« Reply #38 on: 12 Mar 2010, 03:39 am »
I had to miss the last one (in my backyard yet) But I'm waiting for the next!
How were those Zu Essences' ?

majorloser

« Reply #39 on: 18 Mar 2010, 03:11 pm »
I had to miss the last one (in my backyard yet) But I'm waiting for the next!
How were those Zu Essences' ?

They were one of the few "no shows".