SOLD Aural Thrills Audio [ATA] Serenade SOLD

undertow

SOLD Aural Thrills Audio [ATA] Serenade SOLD
« on: 14 Jan 2024, 10:38 pm »
SOLD

48 state shipping included - PayPal F/F payment ONLY.

$600

This unit was in storage for a couple years as I have not been running any analog. There are no dings or major blemishes.

It is a full tube unit, with a few upgrades.

1 - As you see in photos the big "ATA" symbol was removed on the faceplate, and replaced with a fancy little plaque that has a record symbol on it. Just looked better honestly and looks 100% like it was made for this unit.

2 - It has WBT NEXT GEN RCA input jacks for the MC.

3 - It also had XLR output jacks installed and will work with any preamplifier balanced or Single ended.

4 - It currently has GOLD LABEL JJ Tesla tubes in the input, and standard JJ tubes in the output all 12AX7 matched. I guess I should remove them for shipping?

5 - It will come with original Instruction manual

6 - It has the Ground lift switch if you need to remove hum or something as seen on back.

8 - I did go to a local Audio Store they had multiple turntables hooked up with MC so I did get to test turning it on and making sure everything sitting in storage was good. It works perfect, and with ground cable connected was dead silent.

9 - BONUS I am including a 1 meter power cable, it is some kind of OFC high grade Japanese deal, with some type of Oyaide connectors as seen in photos.

Any other info is available on the ATA site here :

https://www.auralthrillsaudio.com/phonostage.htm

Vacuum Tube Complement   4 x 12Ax7   4 x 12AX7
Inputs   1 pair single-ended RCA   1 pair single-ended RCA
Outputs   1 pair single-ended RCA
Gain (Total 60dB)   60 dB   50dB

Dimensions W x D x H   17 X 12 X 5
Weight   14 lbs  packed
« Last Edit: 15 Jan 2024, 02:22 am by undertow »