Spain's 85 year old Dutchess marries!

jackman

Spain's 85 year old Dutchess marries!
« on: 5 Oct 2011, 07:19 pm »
Hey guys, this little hottie is off the market.  I saw this picture and almost lost my lunch.  Can you imagine rolling over in the morning and catching this thing on the pillow next to you in bed.  Yow... :o

http://news.yahoo.com/rich-spanish-duchess-weds-third-time-age-85-124341285.html

Rclark

Re: Spain's 85 year old Dutchess marries!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Oct 2011, 07:32 pm »

Mike Nomad

« Reply #2 on: 5 Oct 2011, 08:18 pm »
Um, wow. Having RTFA... Seeing that the bride and groom actually got to be friends before they married, and he signed away any claims to the family fortune (including carrying the family title after her death), it looks like, well, maybe they just love each other.

I hope that if I get to live to 85, I have it together at least half as much as she does.

Zero

« Reply #3 on: 5 Oct 2011, 08:19 pm »
Ew. They probably have sex.  Ew!!

Edit: On a more mature note (though I do love a good bout of immaturity)...  I wish the newly wed's well. :)

jackman

« Reply #4 on: 5 Oct 2011, 09:26 pm »
Um, wow. Having RTFA... Seeing that the bride and groom actually got to be friends before they married, and he signed away any claims to the family fortune (including carrying the family title after her death), it looks like, well, maybe they just love each other.

I hope that if I get to live to 85, I have it together at least half as much as she does.

I like to think that I'm an open minded guy, but there is no chance this guy is shagging that old bird (to quote my Irish friend) without some financial considerations.  He renounced lots of stuff (title, claim to her estate, etc.) but he's got to be getting paid.  From the looks of her, he's going to have to earn every cent.  Nasty...

Lastly, I would like to make a confession.  I would totally shag Darryl Hannah, even though she is no spring chicken.  There would have to be some cash involved, but I would give her a great deal.   :thumb:

That crazy old bat from Spain must have a gallon of Botox in that creapy face.  Eeeeeeewwwwwweeee.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #5 on: 5 Oct 2011, 09:35 pm »
She looks like a cross between the AFLAC duck, a platypus, and Richard Simmons. :wtf:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #6 on: 5 Oct 2011, 09:57 pm »
Her fiancé is a nurse??   It would be advisable given the conditions of the issue.

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #7 on: 6 Oct 2011, 03:12 pm »

JRace

• Greetings one and Everyone!
« Reply #8 on: 6 Oct 2011, 08:03 pm »

gprro

« Reply #9 on: 6 Oct 2011, 09:00 pm »

Crazy thing is William Shatner is only 5 years younger than that. Anyone see him on the recent Charlie Sheen roast? He doing something right, good surgeon obviously, but he's still pretty sharp and youthfull.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #10 on: 6 Oct 2011, 11:03 pm »
OMG !

Scott F.

« Reply #11 on: 6 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm »

YIKES!!!!!!

RUN AWAY...RUN AWAY!!!!!

Æ

« Reply #12 on: 6 Oct 2011, 11:27 pm »
This "Circle" is supposed to be about "Humor." Where is the humor in making fun of an 85 year old lady? She is someones mother, someones grandmother and maybe even someones great grandmother. How long do you think she has to live anyway? If you even live to be that old what makes you think you'll look any better? What difference does it make if she is older than her husband anyway? Who cares? Not any worse than Anna Nicole Smith marrying J. Howard Marshall, the man was 62 years older than her!

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #13 on: 7 Oct 2011, 03:50 am »
This "Circle" is supposed to be about "Humor." Where is the humor in making fun of an 85 year old lady? She is someones mother, someones grandmother and maybe even someones great grandmother. How long do you think she has to live anyway? If you even live to be that old what makes you think you'll look any better? What difference does it make if she is older than her husband anyway? Who cares? Not any worse than Anna Nicole Smith marrying J. Howard Marshall, the man was 62 years older than her!
i think the man, actually, is the one being made fun of, and being laughed at.

doug s.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #14 on: 7 Oct 2011, 03:54 am »
Looks like Joan Rivers. 

Æ

« Reply #15 on: 7 Oct 2011, 04:50 am »
Looks like Joan Rivers.

Ha. Now that was funny!  :lol:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #16 on: 7 Oct 2011, 05:49 am »

geowak

« Reply #17 on: 8 Oct 2011, 04:57 pm »
I have to agree with AE. This is the first time I thought i was in a room full of third graders.
If any of us live to be 85yrs old, do we know if any family of friends will be around to even visit?
Many, I would guess will have few..if anyone at all. Maybe we will curse the young ones who are to childish to respect us older ones.

Kinda like this post...

Rclark

« Reply #18 on: 9 Oct 2011, 06:22 am »
oh lighten up gertrude  :green:

... I highly doubt the 85 year old Duchess of Spain is reading this thread, it's ok!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer