Review: Nagys Audio RCA Interconnects, Excellent!!

kosildo

I've recently discovered a local company in Illinois, so I decided to give them a shot. I've been in the market for new interconnect cables to go with my Jolida JD-302RC integrated amp and Marantz SACD player. I've been using MIT 330 ShotGun cables for a few years now, but always felt like there was some dynamics lacking, so I picked up these new Nagys Audio cables for $160 a pair, which is beyond reasonable in today's high end market.

Let me tell you something, I've been working in the audio industry for nearly 20 years and I've never come across better sounding and engineered cables than from Nagys Audio. They're very affordable, have incredible craftsmanship, and extremely accurate sound presentation.

During the years I've dealt with most popular cable manufacturers (Audioquest, MIT, Transparent, Kimber, Goldmund, etc.) and can honestly say that at a fraction of cost, Nagys Audio virtually outperformed the competition. They're fast, silky smooth, extremely dynamic, and have the most surreal 3D soundstage I've ever heard.

http://www.nagysaudio.com/Interconnects.html

saisunil

Re: Review: Nagys Audio RCA Interconnects, Excellent!!
« Reply #1 on: 4 Feb 2010, 05:31 pm »
Thanks for reporting ...
Congratulations on your discovery

shep

« Reply #2 on: 4 Feb 2010, 06:04 pm »
very nice find. I hope we will hear more about these. The hunt for the best at the least expense is never-ending!

gerald porzio

« Reply #3 on: 4 Feb 2010, 09:55 pm »
I detect a real shill review of these ICs. I'm not the 1st one to notice it. Here's someone who joined Audio Asylum & on day 2 waxed enthusiastically about these cables. Coincidence??????????

srb

« Reply #4 on: 4 Feb 2010, 10:13 pm »
They're fast, silky smooth, extremely dynamic, and have the most surreal 3D soundstage I've ever heard.

I know different wire topologies can have different resistance, inductance and capacitance values and can affect the sound, but I hate cables that slow down electrons.

Steve

gerald porzio

« Reply #5 on: 4 Feb 2010, 10:25 pm »
& only allow the electrons to flow one way.

brj

« Reply #6 on: 7 Feb 2010, 06:54 am »
I detect a real shill review of these ICs. I'm not the 1st one to notice it. Here's someone who joined Audio Asylum & on day 2 waxed enthusiastically about these cables. Coincidence??????????

While the review is rather thin compared to what we like to see in the Critic's Circles, it is still a review instead of an advertisement and therefore acceptable.

There is also no reason not to discuss a product on multiple websites.  That said, we prefer that AC have original content, so reviews that are exact duplications of posts on other sites we'd like to see addressed by the author. 

Thanks!

kosildo

« Reply #7 on: 7 Feb 2010, 06:02 pm »
I don't understand what you guys are talking about?... I reviewed a power cable on Audio Asylum and just picked up some interconnects that I reviewed here on Audio Cirlce.