lab 45 OTA storatos cable as speaker wire - decware rachel/outlaw super 3xrs

rsf1961

my decware rachel and outlaw super 3xrs's are on order and as hard as it was to pick an amp, it's even harder to pick speaker wire. having spent the long weekend reading about cables, the lab 45 OTA wire appears to be a great value related to performance. my plan would be to run them without any connectors.  anybody here running similar amp/speakers with the OTA? 

thanks - Richard

beowulf

I'm running ZenWave Audio SL Speaker Cables in the 17g (with no terminations as well).  I auditioned a lot of cables and found these to be the best sounding in my system which includes Omega RS7 speakers, Decware Taboo MK II amp and a McIntosh C220 preamp.  The cables have excellent synergy with my components and just all around performance while excelling with reverb trails, imaging and they throw a really big soundstage.

This is a picture of them when I was doing some comparisons (note these are demo cables and not the end result which have a much nicer braid and finished ends:

They are 17g UP-OCC copper and are in a braided geometry, they are very flexible and resemble shoe strings.  I'm very confident that these are excellent performing speaker cables (especially for the money with this type of OCC metallurgy).  I also use ZenWave interconnects with just as good results.

Nocturne79

Hey there,

I use a decware torii MKIV with decware speaker cables and I enjoy the combo very well. Also all my interconnects are decware's too and I have never felt the need to look for other cables since I got them. I have omega outlaw speakers