Introduction.

scotthitz

Introduction.
« on: 30 May 2020, 12:19 am »
Danny, I stumbled upon your Youtube videos last week by way of NewRecordDay. Your dedication to quality and honesty is a breath of fresh air in these times. I have been searching for YEARS for the kind of information that you share with your audience throughout these videos. I have learned at least one important concept from each of your videos. Thank you. May I be so bold as to suggest that the subject of one of your videos be about what a spectral decay graph is and how to read it?

In an effort to comply with your request to keep correspondence concise, I will forgo my personal story about this hobby. I will also forgo my questions regarding purchasing many of your kits. Please let me know when you do finally have time to discuss a solution for me.

regards,

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Introduction.
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2020, 12:41 am »
Welcome   :thumb:
May I be so bold as to suggest that the subject of one of your videos be about what a spectral decay graph is and how to read it?
+1
I will move this topic to the GR Research Circle.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2020, 02:44 pm »
Welcome!

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2020, 02:29 pm »
Welcome   :thumb:
May I be so bold as to suggest that the subject of one of your videos be about what a spectral decay graph is and how to read it?
+1
I will move this topic to the GR Research Circle.

Check out this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmcngRdm4kg&t=1533s

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #4 on: 1 Jun 2020, 12:49 am »
Thanks Danny you most kind.