Launch Celebration!

Pez

Launch Celebration!
« on: 19 Nov 2020, 08:08 pm »

ACers,
I can't tell you enough how exciting it is for me to have a forum here. This community has been a big part of my life since its inception. I have done everything here from serving as a mod, to countless reviews, show coverage, and helping onboard another company aside from my own!

The two things I was certain of when I started working on Hapa Audio last year were:
1. Getting a forum on Audiocircle
2. Launching at Rocky Mountain Audiofest

Best laid plans. :duh:

As I'm sure you have all experienced, this year has been one of learning how to accept necessary letdowns and making compromises. For me, the cancellation of RMAF was one of the saddest moments. One thing I have come to realize is just how awesome RMAF has been for so many years and how fortunate we have all been to experience it either in person or here at AC. I had plans to make Hapa Audio officially launch at RMAF this year and along with it, to do something special just for this community.

Since it couldn't happen at RMAF, I have decided to extend the following holiday offer to you all right here and right now as a HUGE THANK YOU and to celebrate Hapa Audio's Launch here at AC:

:drums: :guitar: :rock: :hyper: :banana piano: :dance: :jester: :bounce:

This offer will run until the end of day November 27th Black Friday.  Extended through the holidays! 8) offer expired.

Thank you so much ACers for the warm welcome and awesome community! It is a great honor to be a part of it.  :green:

« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2020, 08:22 pm by Pez »

Promee

Re: Launch Celebration!
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2020, 08:19 pm »
Congratulations, Pez!

I’m excited for you and excited for the world that they’re about to experience your incredible products!

Pez

« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2020, 08:32 pm »
Folks, I've decided to extend the sale through the holidays! Hit me up if you have any questions.  :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 29 Nov 2020, 09:05 pm »
Hi Pez,
I feel a bit like you, of course I have much less experience than you but I can endorse you about this community, I also want say my gratitude on your memorable audio show coverages that I appreciated very much :thumb:
Best wishes of success

Pez

« Reply #4 on: 1 Dec 2020, 05:29 am »
Hi Pez,
I feel a bit like you, of course I have much less experience than you but I can endorse you about this community, I also want say my gratitude on your memorable audio show coverages that I appreciated very much :thumb:
Best wishes of success

FRM! I appreciate the kudos. The RMAF coverage was a lot of fun and I enjoyed bringing it to the community. Thanks for the well wishes my friend!