Who is the best BMW mechanic in Toledo, OH area?

WGH

My brother just moved to Toledo to be close to his young children and needs help finding a job. He is a factory trained BMW mechanic, has all his own tools, and has been a mechanic all his life. He even drives a Beemer.

Let me know if you know any great, honest mechanics who might need help or wants to expand their repair service to include BMW's and I'll pass along the info. My brother works on all types of cars, so it doesn't have to be exclusively BMW either.
Thanks.

Wayne

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Who is the best BMW mechanic in Toledo, OH area?
« Reply #1 on: 4 Oct 2008, 07:06 pm »
Could he move to STL and work on Saab's and Volvo's for me?  aa   :thumb:   :drool:

.........No?   :|

.........ok.  :cry:

Bob

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #2 on: 4 Oct 2008, 07:10 pm »
I've leased my last two Beemers from Yark BMW in Toledo (about 90 min west of me).  They are a great dealership, and might need a certified BMW mechanic...dunno (I don't drive a BMW currently so they aren't my dealer right now).  I can only assume he's checked with the dealers, but what the heck.

WGH

« Reply #3 on: 4 Oct 2008, 07:37 pm »
I can only assume he's checked with the dealers, but what the heck.

He is checking with the dealers, but their shops are empty with not much work coming in. BMW owners must be getting their cars worked on someplace else.

My Bro spent the last ten years working nights for a Chicago dealer and raising 2 kids during the day so he never had time to learn how to use a computer so he is trying to find work the old fashioned way.

Keep the suggestions coming in.